This idea has been synthesized from Bruno Giordano, Robert Bruce, Thomas Campbell, and Lyn Buchanan.

Put simply, this experiment needs someone preferably a group of people to project forward in time 24 hours in the future and retain an image of a random object printed out on a sheet of paper.

If you are capable of astral projection and are capable of seeing variables in the future then you are capable of this experiment. This experiment is obviously a speculative financial experiment, not in the name of greed but in the name of a serious effort that could help save lives. There are many more nay sayers than there are inquisitive minds that are willing to put an effort. Whoever jumps on board I would like to reward you for your efforts handsomely. This is an experiment I've always wanted to conduct because after literally 5 years of research it's my firm conclusion that this is a very real possibility and opportunity to help ourselves and help others.

I've never understood why I get such negative feedback for this curiosity but I would like to write out my story and show you where logic has led me. If you are curious to hear my justification please read on, if your interested please post below if not I would respectfully ask you to not comment below at all.

This all start when I began researching Bruno Giordano a murdered philospher from the 15th century who had developed a genre of mnemonics that uses visualization of images. Making it possible to memorize 200 digit numbers in a few minutes successfully. Each number for example is an image for example 4 is a whale, 9 is an axe.

These images are called figurative codes and they are very powerful. After a few days I could recall a 200 digit number. This idea of figurative codes is also seen in a "genre" of remote viewing called "Associative Remote Viewing" where numbers or abstract "man made objects" become taste for example. This explanation can be found on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObeI82f5OmI At that time and moment in my life I did not believe in neither astral projection nor remote viewing. I was scared of the idea of astral projection.

Later on I had an intense spontaneous OBE as an agnostic physicalist so to speak which changed me profoundly and decided to challenge myself so I began energy body exercises. I activated the third eye strobe effect accidentally, I didn't know that symptom was related until months later when I read MAP which became my own conviction from my own subjective experience that Chakras were definitely real.

To this day I have never read a piece of information outside of my body impossible for my physical senses to detect. However I have heard Robert Bruce personally write to me and say he has, and I do trust his subjective experience and intelect very much almost as my own because of this previous conviction. because virtue of the fact that everything I've experimented has rendered the exact effects described.

I challenged a remote viewer to view something of mine because I did not believe, and he said it's best to try it yourself. So I did, he gave me an 8 digit cue, so I felt sand, elegance, gold, bronze, and a mountain perfectly triangular, those were the words I wrote while I was RVing the cue, 3 days later without knowing the man I challenged or the target He emailed me a picture of the Giza Pyramids so subjectively I found Remote Viewing to be true and probably some primitive by product of third eye related ESP. The reason I'm describing my skepticism and self experimentation to you is to help you understand I came from a polar opposite awareness of reality and that I find this idea to be potentially valid because I have reason to believe everyone that has ever tried the experiment is doing it wrong.

The Monroe Institute had a class on Associative Remote Viewing the stock market for years. It was $1,500 to take and it "does not guarantee success". I felt sick inside that this somehow was the most unusual scam I had ever seen being sold on the internet so I ignored it until I saw Lyn Buchanan's video on youtube met with much negativity as well. If it was true why wasn't he rich? I emailed him personally and bombarded him with questions. His response was "the future is like weather it's very chaotic and full of variables you never know what your going to get, BUT you can build your accuracy to the upper 70% area which is 20% better than guessing." And "gambling is evil I only help children" which I saw as a convenient excuse seeing that he could feed a thousand children if he could do what he claims. When more minds are together on one project it becomes more powerful. I decided to stop being curious and ignore everything.

Later on I got an email from the remote viewing guy, , don't even remember his name he said "I've had success with astral projection and speculation but I have kids now though and I'm too busy to pursue it, its in your hands now." After all it takes minutes to "learn remote viewing" but months to "learn astral projection". Robert Bruce's MAP book really shows this. SO, I asked Robert Bruce personally, VERY apprehensively, but I did. Can you see the market in the future? His response was something to the effect that "it would be very chaotic if everyone could do this, anything you put your mind to is possible, I do believe it is possible yes" there were also many self proclaimed experts that said to me "you don't understand astral projection you only see emotional things" or "gambling is evil and greedy your spirit guides would say you are de-evolving and detest you" and "I want to try this out! I'll get back with you when I'm done learning (never heard from them again)" Out of all the responses I got the only people that were giving me inquisitive feed back were the same two people that profoundly made me second glance at reality.

I began to realize some deep profound truths to our global society and reality how every day 5,000 children 50,000 people starve to death and how 4 trillion dollars is made every day how it only takes .00001% to permanently end world hunger (40 billion). I saw world bankers explain to young wealthy college students how the new rise of Asia will dramatically increase the middle class and how there power will tilt on a global portion and become even more difficult for everyone -and how they should worry and adjust themselves to this new standard. There is no denying how powerful money is on our lives. I never realized that it's power comes from it's difficulty to recieve or it's scarcity and that because of the nature of fractional reserve there needs to be people suffering without it for it to become valuable. The existence of money thrives off of supply and demand which are nice words for scarcity and survival.

In summary I suggest money is neither good or evil, however it's outdated and parasitic in nature. We have technology that can build a home in 24 hours 90% cheaper, grow healthy organic food for free, move people and cargo 4,000 miles per hour for 4 cents around the world capable of ending all human suffering, clean the oceans completely and chemically render all trash into material four times stronger than steel, completely ending air pollution and ground pollution, or energy that could run a car 4 years on one charge. I would love to explain further each and everyone of these because it's my forte but all of these technologies are being stifled by ignorance, the lack of money, and outdated parasitic institutions. The very idea that someone could press a button and gain tens of thousands of life times worth of digital non existent labor in one hour is very telling of the validity of this theory. There are multi millionaires in their late 20's that did nothing but press buttons and make predictions for 3 years.

I reserve my exhaustion with the consensus of people that say money is evil or greed is evil and trying to attain it is evil. I find reality is neither black or white. For example let's take reality as serious as we possibly can. If you didn't have money, you wouldn't have money for internet or a computer, you wouldn't be reading this, you wouldn't have eaten today, or yesterday, or the week before, there would not be enough neurological chemicals in your brain to develop normal mood balancing chemicals to aid you in producing an opinion you have regardless of what it is.

In Summary I have strong feelings that predicting the value of a financial instrument is very much possible only with astral projection or Ajna "third eye trance" using blind target "figurative codes" in the short term future on a instrument that is very much "liquid" not being effected by variables easily. If this experiment proves true it will mean incalculable wealth within weeks in which this should remain very much obscure if not taken down immediately. The tools of humanitarianism can be conveniently funded if this does prove to be true.

Is this an immature illusion of grandeur? Possibly, However It has never been done in human history with expert astral projectionist under this protocol and I know that for a fact. how many people in the world do you imagine are capable of consciously projecting at will and do on a daily basis? How many of them are aware of figurative codes and have a third party monitoring it for them? How many of them are aware of the know how to trade financial instruments? I would say zero. I would say whoever has gotten this far reading out of curiosity is 1 and 7 billion. This seems to be the only active forum in the english speaking world on this subject. There are a lot of humans alive right now but I scincerely doubt ANY of them have made an attempt at this experiment under this exact protocol and I would like to invite you or whoever is reading this to join me.