This method was discovered by me a year ago. It is one of the most extreme methods, which i ever have experienced. And it is also very, very fast!!!

Phase 1 Discovery of the second layer of thoughts: To discover the second voice, one may need a trick, to perceive it separately from the first voice. Here is a very simple and effective trick. Think some times a specific sentence. Optimal is for example the sentence:

I think this sentence, because proyect said it.

Think the sentence just in thought for several times and then you think only the half sentence:

I think this sentence...

Now should the second voice automatically, and maybe in very fast time, think the other half of the sentence. Try the whole experiment a few times in a row. You will notice, that an more unconscious form of thinking finishes the sentence sometimes.

Phase 2, Train the 2. Layer:

Now can you test the voice by counting. Count from 1 till 100, and let the voice repeat every number. But this, if possible, while you still think the number. For many people it works immediately, for other then, when the counting is getting hard. If you reach the 100, you can start again at 1 or continue with 101.

Phase 3, only the 2. layer:

-Let now the second layer count alone. This could be tricky, because the second layer is difficult to control. Go, if needed, back to Phase 2 and start phase 3 again.
Already at the first training of these 3 phases you should have very good results during the attempt. A reason is, that the focusing remains stable with this technique. The mere counting with the normal layer is a good focusing method, but together with the effects by focusing on the 2. Layer, it will be strengthened a lot. The properties of the 2. layer are the second reason for the effectivity of this method. Instead of counting, one can let the second voice speak other things. The effect is then still the same, so long as one just keeps the second voice active.

The method leads to fast fall asleep, so it should be used in combinations with other methods.