Thread: Birdcage head

Birdcage head

Two dreams this weekend - in the first, I was chatting to a woman at a restaurant table, when suddenly her head morphed into a gold-coloured birdcage, with small green orbs floating in & out between the bars! I remembered something I had read in a book by Carlos Castaneda, & pointed my little finger at her, to see if she would turn into pure energy, but there was no change.. . . .

In the second, I was in a bookstore type of place, talking to an unknown man about astral projection; I said it was the most important thing in my life, as it opened doors to other realms. He said he had never been out himself, although he was selling a number of strange little artifacts that looked almost like bulky dress rings, which were supposed to help with AP.!

Blog Entries

Re: Birdcage head

Hello, sono.

The birdcage picture was probably an inner sense impression. You saw the process of thoughtforms emanating from the mind or entering the mind (we often associate head, brain and mind). In this sense the mind is - on the higher planes - not a closed-off thing. There's an inside and an outside, but there's an exchange between them.

Re: Birdcage head

Nice, thanks Korpo!