Thread: Super quick OBE this morning.

AstralCody Guest

Super quick OBE this morning.

I think I am learning what I been doing wrong this whole time.

I been trying to hard. The techniques... the mind awake (Spirit awake) body asleep... Which all makes sense, but here is what I am doing that has allowed me to have OBE's almost everynight now and mostly naps.

I was trying way to hard. Let it come to you. Have faith in OBE stuff. I visit these forums everyday and just read. I watch YouTube videos of people talking about OBE. STarting to read articles, books, etc. It's on my mind alot. I plan on what I want to do next time I am out... I imagine it in my head and be positive and optimistic about getting out.

I use affirmations in my head. I use no techniques anymore. The only technique I use is when I feel my body start to have OBE symptoms I remain calm and just go with it. (roll out) I love that one. Sometimes I literally just sit up and roll off my bed.

I believe after a while of always reading about this stuff, and practicing trance every now and then, but most importantly having the INTENT to do this is what is key for me.

I woke up, well... I was wide awake after my snooze button went off. Just laid there... very relaxed. All of a sudden they hit me. I even felt vibrations this time. It felt good... after a while I just swung from side to side and felt myself hop right out of bed. I had no vision so it was kinda odd not being able to see. I was working on that until my alarm clock went off again and I was back in my physical.

I wasn't even upset. I laughed and was happy I experienced it.

PS: These forums have helped me out so much. I am so glad I found this. My headway is amazing me. I'm proud of how far I have come.

I have gotten rid of facebook. The news updates on nothing but negative stuff... I have started to walk and lift weights every night now. Well almost... I try to walk at least. I do play Xbox and stuff... but I always make sure 50% or more of my time is reading, learning, and experiencing.

Blog Entries

Re: Super quick OBE this morning.

I always say, practice every day, but attempt once a week. It helps to relax and take things in stride.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

AstralCody Guest

Re: Super quick OBE this morning.

Good stuff CFT. Will always lay down and go over affirmations etc. Will practice trance stuff like always too. I don'y lay down anymore striving to go out of body everytime. Realistically it doesn't work.