Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Can I stop my dreams?

AstralCody Guest

Re: Can I stop my dreams?

Oliver thank you so much for that.

I had more goofy dreams last night but it's hard to recall them. I guess I am just going to have to get to the bottom of this. I got alot of problems in my life right now so I am not surprised if my dreams are there to try and solve these issues...

Thanks again everyone.

Blog Entries

You know, it's possible that you often have goofy, weird dreams, but you only recall them when you're sleeping more lightly, that is, when there's a light source or other disturbance to keep you from getting into deep sleep. If you find you can't recall your dreams, that's generally a sign of deeper sleep, overall (this is the case with me, anyway; I suspect it's the case with a lot of people).

I used to be the queen of the nightmares, personally. I had bad dreams with great regularity, and did from early childhood. Looking back, I can see that most of them were based on inner issues and struggles that I was dealing with. When I started the transformation period in earnest (i.e., I started having a breakdown), the nightmares got so frequent I was sometimes afraid to go to sleep at all, and I'd deliberately stay awake long after I was tired, hoping that if I was exhausted enough, I'd sleep deeply and wouldn't wake up in a breathless scream (it didn't work, by the way).

However, once all the issues got sorted out, I stopped having nightmares, and haven't had one in years. Now and then I still have weird dreams, but I've gotten to the point where unless a dream is psychologically or spiritually significant to me in some way (i.e., some sort of message from my subconscious self), I barely remember them. I kind of miss vivid dream recall, but I do sleep much, much more restfully than I used to.

So the point of all that is to say that (I don't mean this to be about me; I'm just using myself as an example because I've been there), yes, your dream life can get very strange when you're struggling with stuff, but once the stuff is dealt with, things calm down. Deal with the stuff as best you can while you're awake, and take whatever messages you can from the dreams to help you do that.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

When I started the transformation period in earnest (i.e., I started having a breakdown)
    Lol I'm going to borrow that.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.