Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: AstralCodys OBE Journal

AstralCody Guest

Re: AstralCodys OBE Journal

Thought I would add this... very weird thing happened this morning but kind of cool. I was in a deep sleep all night and all of a sudden my eyes popped open REALLY quick when I woke up. I stayed perfectly still. Idk why I woke up so quick and sudden. I woke up exactly one minute before my alarm went off.

AstralCody Guest

Had hypnagogic imagery yesterday morning. Saw what looked like a blueprint of an underground pipe network or something? Then lots of words but I couldn't make out what they said.

Blog Entries

I enjoy those.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

AstralCody Guest

CFT yeah they are great. I saw my cat once on my sofa in the image. This was probably 2 months ago. It's good stuff!

AstralCody Guest

Early this morning... Probably 5:00ish I felt my body just start to "leave" my energy body I should say. I was 100% conscious when this happened. I believe it was so sudden that I just put to much focus back on my physical and ended it. I also have experienced extreme swaying sensations the past few nights. I also have a very quick vibration last night, maybe lasted 2 seconds. I then fall asleep usually after all of these.

Enjoy these so much though. They are great feelings.

AstralCody Guest

Laid down for a nap after dinner. Had a good mindset going.

Heard what sounded like my grandma say "Cody" but it was more of a telepathic message. I didn't hear this like physically. It was definitely telepathic. It sounded like it was in my head. I don't think it was my grandma but it sounded like her a bit. In my head I said "yes?" I got nothing. I been having lots of swaying/ jerking sensations at night lately too.

AstralCody Guest

Phased about 2 hours ago... Imagined breathing in white light on my in breaths that went from my feet to my crown chakra, then on my out breath purple fire that went all the way down and repeated for ten mins.

My heart buzzed very intensely for about 3 seconds, I do not know what this was it was new to me. Had a small falling sensation... but it subsided and I went to sleep.

AstralCody Guest

Had a dream recall of me last night, knowing I was in an OBE. (Felt more dreamlike though) But I seem to have reoccurring dreams of me trying to fly off my back deck toward the city. Lots of dreams lately of me having OBE's but having no projection symptoms at all. Makes me wonder.

AstralCody Guest

while phasing today I had some astral noise come into play. Heard a beep sound right next to my ear. And one voice which I cannot recall. No sleep paralysis or anything. I decided after a while to just take a nap and see what happens. Nothing much happened after that but I never fell asleep.

AstralCody Guest

Lots of dream activity last night. Started seeing hypnagogic imagery at one point. I saw a really evil looking face, or at least that's what I interpreted it to be. This was before I fell asleep. After I fell asleep I woke up around 4:00 in a very deep trance but I did wake up. I had the blanket feeling going like something was on my legs ever 3 seconds and felt like a warm blanket. This lasted for about ten mins and than I changed positions and fell asleep again. Lots of more weird dreams. No conscious OBE's or AP's I can remember, but a lot of activity going on last night.