Thread: The Sun and Chakras

AstralCody Guest

The Sun and Chakras

I had a quick question regarding the sun.

I don't see much of it... I am planning on changing that. I get really good sun spots on my back deck in the morning time and a nice lawn chair thing to go with it. It feels wonderful, but hurts my eyes. Even if I close them. I will put on some sun glasses.

Can sun power up your Chakras? Just simply letting it engulf your body? Like a tan really... Except no tanning beds. Just the sun...

I'm planning on drinking lots of water as well when laying out there too.

I was just curious... Does the sun play a role in boosting your chakras?

My other question was... What can I do to power up each chakra?

-Cody

Blog Entries

Re: The Sun and Chakras

It depends on what you mean by 'boost'.
    Chakras are activated when you use them (do energy work on them, use them in visualizations). The more stimulation, the more activation.
    If you want to increase your capacity to store energy, then work on your storage center- the more you work it the more capacity to keep the energy you get (to a point) - in this case energy raising such as the full body circuit or the microcosmic orbit will help in that instance.
    Doing energy work in the sun is beneficial in many ways, but do it intelligently- don't stay out too long (everyone has a different tolerance to sunlight) and protect your eyes- sunglasses and possibly a hat.
    I know this because I didn't protect myself adequately when younger and now I have two kinds of skin cancer.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

in my experience the sun is a great source of prana/chi/qi/energy etc... and is highly beneficial to health/life. I have achieved at least one full body energy experience recently while meditating in the sun energy (difficult to describe)

However in my experience I also find that too much sun can't be always good (if you are unbalanced) and a balance is always needed as with anything.
    consistent lies is paradoxically a source of truth hubris is the true enemy it lied about me ( devil) & pretends to be me and God

Sex is fun lies are sin tantra is observing orgasm in meditative trance state Saccral chakra rox

GOD is the great ancient Creator spirit and i am a spirit made in Gods image I have everything I need to succeed & more & am actually moving through life at my own pace until I realize complete oneness with the great Spirit of Truth & achieve full enlightenment

AstralCody Guest

Thank you CFT and Devil.

I'll definitely use some sunblock too.