Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Copy of YOUR thought on reincarnation

AstralCody Guest

Copy of YOUR thought on reincarnation

Gday Mr. Bruce.

What are your thoughts on reincarnation?

A big fear of mine is that at some point when I leave this physical world, my personality will diminish. I ALWAYS want to have my personality, and keep in touch with my loved ones the way we all are now but be able to go to different planes etc.

Do you HAVE to reincarnate? Will I always be me and keep my memories?

Blog Entries

Re: Copy of YOUR thought on reincarnation

He answers your question on the first link, and adds more info on the rest of them.
    http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/con...d-What-Happens
    http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/con...-Reincarnation
    http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/con...on-Linear-Time
    I didn't just move the original just in case he wants to answer directly and more succinctly.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

AstralCody Guest

CFT thank you.... Just to clarify.. it's voluntary to come back here? Not a thing that WILL happen and you have no control over. I do understand the whole learning experience and coming back here to learn etc. But, to me why have your memories washed coming back here to this place... and be all confused over and over again. And be stuck in religion etc. Or... would I come back more advanced from my past life? I'll keep reading but I am going to see the new movie battleship

Blog Entries

Enjoy. Let us know how it was, we may go see it.

I'm not speaking for Robert (after all, this is only a copy of the original) but as far as I know there are two parts of you- the temporal you and the Higher You. The higher you doesn't forget anything (the memories are not accessible to the temporal you, except for whatever the 'Higher You' allows you to know for your own benefit). If this is voluntary (and I think that to some extent it is, unlike many other authors) then there has to be a reason (or I suppose there'd have to be a reason) and I imagine that it would be similar to the same reason you read a book you haven't read before, as opposed to one you have- it would be no fun at all.
    Or something like that.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Hey AstralCody,

You'll find that I'm the guy that always recommends books. And I recommend this one here, as it deals with your questions in considerable detail (Seth Speaks is good as well):

http://www.amazon.com/Eyes-Of-An-Ang...7386730&sr=8-1

It's not my favorite OBE journey account, but the conversations the author had with his spirit guide ring true with me--that we do in fact choose our assignments here and all over space and time and eternity. It's all up to us. How often we come back is a factor of how we're developing and how we opt to be extensions of God, who is experiencing itself in infinite forms through each one.

I'll cut short here, I could go on and on.

Soul
    Know Thyself

This is a topic that I spend a lot of time thinking about. Thx for the links.

AstralCody Guest

CFT- Go see battleship. My favorite movie of the year by far. It kept me on the edge of my seat, it was great! I was anxious, but I got to sit at the very top where there were not many people. I enjoyed it alot.

Soul- That helped a BUNCH just with what you said. I appreciate it so much.
    -Cody

Blog Entries

My view is similar to Robert's, in that as there is actually no such thing as time, it's not a matter of "reincarnation" so much as "multi-incarnation", all simultaneously. I'd go a step farther and assert that all of the multitude of incarnations and variations of incarnations in multiple timelines and possible timelines and what-have-you are actually all one and the same Self.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    I'd go a step farther and assert that all of the multitude of incarnations and variations of incarnations in multiple timelines and possible timelines and what-have-you are actually all one and the same Self.
    Exactly.

I like how concisely you've put it. I must print that up as it cleared away extraneous clutter in my head.

Soul
    Know Thyself

AstralCody Guest

Gash you all state this so well. I have such a hard time grasping these things...

I guess my biggest question is... No matter where I go after this... Will I always be me? I don't want to lose my traits and the people I love. Will there always be a connection there? I am really sorry about all the questions. I have such a hard time grasping this sometimes.

I may GROW spiritually etc and all of that yes, but to the core... will I always be me? I sure hope so... Nothing would be worse than coming back to this place starting all over again brainwashed. Memories will fade sure. Like they do now! memories when I was in school etc... I mean it's all in my subconscious but they really aren't great memories.

I just hope ALL my memories don't fade. Who I am... etc. I heard William Buhlman say you can come back here as a female or something. Why? Why would you want that? To experience it? I want to stay ME. I don't want to become another peroson... I hope this makes sense.

ALSO: I could always come back here to visit right? Just in non physical form? Just like when I am in the RTZ. (Everytime I have an OBE I end up in the RTZ)

ULTIMATE QUESTION: If I so choose... Do I have to come back here at all?

Edit: Re-read Roberts article. I liked that part that if you do decide to come back as a
    foetus You still have " continuation of ones existing knowledge and personality" I really like that part. If I even decide to come back here. I see no reason why. Learn I suppose though... Consider it a tour of duty. I heard we are very brave for coming here.
    Last edited by AstralCody; 19th May 2012 at 09:22 AM.