Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: astral projection

Re: astral projection

wow....... I have never felt any danger from an OBE.

Blog Entries

I don't know what to say about this; except, our line of thinking and reasoning WILL change.
    There probably is no physical danger; but, we will change, somehow, knowing that we can leave our bodies. (Maybe develope a phycosis of some sort)

Keeping out of the lower worlds is a good idea.

Grant

Quote Originally Posted by GRANT View Post
    There are hitch hikers also who try to attach themselve to us in order to come into our world. There are other worlds along with the beings who live in them. The hitch hikers try to travel on our "vehicle" world to world, just as bums here try to travel from place to place by jumping on trains.

Grant
    Interesting, have made similar posts about how some entities will utilise physical/organic life in order to gain a foothold, sometimes resulting in elaborate etheric structures. Sensing such during say car journeys can be interesting exercises in observation and corroboration. When examining such entities there can also be a sense of they out of place suggesting that their natural environment is elsewhere.

"try to travel on our "vehicle" world to world" Again, this has a synergy with earlier thoughts and posts. Have the sense on occasion of entities using the physical person and their subtle bodies to move between worlds. Each personal body being a gateway to the respective world.

Mick.
    Mick

Dangers of OBE... to my knowledge, there are none. As far as negs go, I feel the whole thing is a bit overrated (to say the least).

I have also found they seem to notice you more after awhile during OBE. Not sure why that is but I never felt being in danger, sure a little scared at first when you don't expect.

I found always that if you beleive in yourself that you can manifest just about anything in that state with practice of course,
    from a force shield around you that protects you to flames out of your arms. Maybe whatever they are they simply are curious and or perhaps some may be self made but I don't believe all are self made as some entites you never knew how they looked prior.

Others seem scared or shocked to see you and simply try to get help or get others to remove you from there realm in my experiances which makes sence in way, if you have enough control to manifest just about anything in their realm then you could indeed wrech havok.

Whenever I flt afraid I simply wake up yet at times kick myself in doing so, to me its such an adventure these states
    and don't regret any of them, then the feeling you feel during these states also lasts with you for a little while once you wake up
    while in awe and yet learning more about yourself and what it could all mean, which you learn more during these states in time than in the real world in time I found.
    However at first it seems like a puzzle so write all that happens and later on may make sence down the track.

Zethor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2