Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Machine Elves?

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Machine Elves?

I was reading today about a common (not sure how to measure something like this) astral entity dubbed the Machine Elf, and I'm curious if anyone has input on these entities. Here's why I'm curious.

Going back a bit in my exit attempts, I had what I suppose was astral vision during my trance state, and here's a blurb I posted way back from what I saw during that vision:

"I once watched some alien beings play a game with what looked like a big egg/dice thing. I can't begin to tell you how colorful it was, how real, how utterly crisp and 3D."

Now, I never saw the aliens in this vision, but I knew without question that's what they were, and they were surrounding the egg shape, just out of my view. The interesting part is the egg. As I understand from reading, these beings sing or speak these fantastic egg looking things into existence as gifts to travelers. Not sure. But it's apparently common enough (again, from reading) that they've been dubbed "Faberge Eggs" for lack of a better term. I'm wondering if this is in fact what I beheld.

Thoughts?
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

Re: Machine Elves?

You're sure it's common? I never heard of this before. I'd like to read a bit more about it.

I rediscovered a book of mine on Saturday that I thought I'd lost. It's "Die Anderen" ("The Others") by Johannes Fiebag. It reports, amongst other things, that fairies/fey were associated with the abduction phenomenon in the middle ages and later just like the greys are these days.

Just a thought.

PS - I just read the Wikipedia article on "Machine Elf". This sounds a lot like nature spirits. Guess I wasn't too far off with fairies and fey. "[C]haotically mercurial and mischievous" sounds a lot like that order of beings, whose motivations are different from those of humans.

Ugh, my bad here.

I should add now (better late than never) that I just read the same Wikipedia article and noticed that the term "Machine Elf" is attributed to one specific author writing about "hyperspace"--the DMT-induced equivalent (if such a thing exists in actuality) of the Astral Planes.

We (those practicing "clean" AP) may or may not be speaking about, or encountering the same entities, phenomena, whatever...I just don't know enough here. More, I definitely do not want to introduce or continue a thread using the lingo specific to experiences generated by substances.

So let me draw focus off of that perspective, and toward the Elven/Alien beings mentioned in Leadbetter's work The Astral Plane and its Inhabitants, where we find such reference. And Korpo makes a good point, and one that I recall from reading Carl Sagan's The Demon Haunted World--namely, that while we may have an abundance of alien abduction phenomenon today, it used to be that elves and fairies abducted hapless humans for sex and experiments.So with all that being said, anyone come across alien/elf forms with eggs?

Sex with aliens with eggs?

Sexy alien eggs?

Eggs made for whatever reason and presented for whatever reason?

(thanks for bearing with me)

Soul
    Know Thyself

As fun little side note, check out Google's home page today for a nice intro to Feberge Eggs. The center egg has what appears to be a chrysanthemum atop. Hmmmmmm.

Soul
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

Frankly, the eggs just sound like energy being manipulated, nothing more.

They could be ROTEs or not. (ROTEs are usually represented as balls. However, representation as eggs could also make sense as eggs are storing energy for a fetus in a similar fashion as ROTEs carry the seed of your own understanding of what something else is trying to share with you.)

Blog Entries

Can you tell me about what size the egg was? I do have some experience with an egg-shaped thing, but at the time I was not cool with it.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Can you tell me about what size the egg was? I do have some experience with an egg-shaped thing, but at the time I was not cool with it.
    It was roughly the size of bowling pin, maybe a little smaller. It had black etchings on it that resembled runes and I interpreted the thing to be a form of entertainment. But we know how interpretive biases can be. I felt several alien presences fairly strongly around the object--not sure.
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

Ok, that is about the same thing I saw on one of my earlier experiences when I was 'being abducted' back in the late nineties.
    There was one instance in which I felt vibrations, was floating up in the air, and had 'tunnel vision' (things I now recognize as projection symptoms, but at the time I didn't)-I remember in the area that I could see, surrounded by what looked like static, was a person holding something roundish, and I couldn't see anything other than the bottom part of the torso, hands nesting the thing, and I interpreted it as some sort of artifact that was causing the static and possibly the separation as an instrument.
    Now I know better but I never saw anything like it again.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Greetings
    Machine Elves are entities sometime encountered by psychonauts in "Hyperspace" during mind altering trips.
    This is a Synchronicity for me. This is because during the past few days I read Many such trip reports on the internet and encountered the term Machine Elves in about a dozen of those accounts. (My goal here, btw, was to ascertain if the "Hyperspace" described in these psychoative trip reports is similar to, or the same as, the higher dimension that out of body travelers have reported visiting during their OBEs.)
    The Machine elves encountered in Hyperspace were almost all a result of using a tryptamine substance, usually DMT (dimelthyltryptamine). Apparently Machine elves are a variant of the classic DMT elves that many a psychonaut has met in hyperspace.
    Whether these elves and Machine elves are objective sentient discarnate creatures Or are only creations of the "trippers" own thought processes is presently unknown. Another question to consider is whether the elves could also exist in the astral and ethereal planes?? OBEers Have reported encounters with elves and faeries (and other similar creatures) during their out of body travels. So perhaps some of these astral creatures Are the same as DMT elves.

Regards
    Grey

Grey, we've had the same nerve struck here. After reading up, I'm curious if the landscape and entities encountered by DMT users are the self-same places and entities AP folks encounter. Now, after doing some serious reading today I came across a few clinical study cases in which two users were administered the compound at the same time, at the same dose, and had both set their intent on meeting up "out there," which they reportedly pulled off as corroborated in isolated interviews afterward.

Makes you wonder.

I guess the most intriguing aspect of DMT, at least for me, is the idea that science may be arriving at the very place where the physical brain (pineal gland, possibly?) meets the rather mystical spiritual elements of mankind's makeup. This is serious news if even remotely true--though no clear connection between DMT and the pineal has been found. More, after plumbing this one in great deal, I'd have to say there is distinct overlap in experiences. For instance, one woman (get the documentary--very well done) reports visiting the place where souls prepare to take up physicality in earthly bodies. She stated how she immediately recognized having been there countless times herself through incarnations, and reported an intense sense of overwhelming love and connection to everything (all this and way more in under fifteen minutes).

Now, I want to be very careful and respect the forum's rules regarding this sort of topic, but without question, the effects of DMT don't just merit a close look, they demand it--the implications are, well, that's for anyone interested to look up on their own. While I do not advocate illegal use of substances, nor practice such myself, I'll be watching DMT's trajectory closely. I've got this hunch deep down that the human mind was hijacked at some point (whether by evolution or something more immediate, I have no idea), and as a result, sort of throttles/vibrates/perceives/experiences well below or away from the state necessary to bring about projections by merely deciding to do so--in short, we're locked up in boxes we may have never meant to be locked in (and I could be wrong, of course).

But if so, how many ways "out" of the box are there?

I'll continue taking the self-willed road "out", the one where I learn, develop, and control the projections rather than the other way around. I believe this is where the reward is and I detest the idea of being dependent on anything external, but secretly, I'm hoping one day we can all have equal, meaningful access to journey without so damn many weights hanging off of us. Just my thoughts.

Soul
    Last edited by SoulSail; 30th May 2012 at 07:57 PM.
    Know Thyself