Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Machine Elves?

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Re: Machine Elves?

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Ok, that is about the same thing I saw on one of my earlier experiences when I was 'being abducted' back in the late nineties.
    Wow. What I wouldn't give to hear all your stories, CFT. Mind me asking how often you were abducted?

And on another note, I'm wondering now if I really did misread that whole scene. I thought it was a game (and perhaps it was to them), but this may have been something more, as your experience suggests. I guess I'm glad I didn't pull the projection off that day now that I read this. Not sure where I would've landed.

However, I'll never forget how utterly clear that vision was. Like watching HD, 3D, and whatnot all wrapped up in cellophane. It was magnificent, and regardless of what it could've been for me, inspires me to keep practicing, which I've been slacking on.

Time to set intent and get out again,

Soul
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSail View Post
    Wow. What I wouldn't give to hear all your stories, CFT. Mind me asking how often you were abducted?
    It started around 1998 and went on until 2004 more or less. Not too often, at first it happened many times (eight or nine in two months) but then it tapered down to clusters about once or twice a year. It stopped around 2003 or 4 when I was introduced to energy work and psd and fought back. Then the experiences changed, and the 'involuntary' parts stopped.
    And on another note, I'm wondering now if I really did misread that whole scene. I thought it was a game (and perhaps it was to them), but this may have been something more, as your experience suggests. I guess I'm glad I didn't pull the projection off that day now that I read this. Not sure where I would've landed.
    I think your initial impression may be more correct than my initial impression was. This is because at the time this happened I knew nothing about the astral environment and I believe misrepresented my own experiences. It's ok, because I see that it was a learning experience. You on the other hand, do know about what's happening when you've had this experience, so your judgement isn't fear based, like mine was. I'd say you see clearly and I didn't at the time.

However, I'll never forget how utterly clear that vision was. Like watching HD, 3D, and whatnot all wrapped up in cellophane. It was magnificent, and regardless of what it could've been for me, inspires me to keep practicing, which I've been slacking on.

Time to set intent and get out again,
    By all means. And if offered the egg, take it- I have a feeling it's a symbol of rebirth or something like that.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

The pineal gland has been the subject of speculation ever since the Muldoon and Carrington days. IIRC Thomas Campbell and Dennis Mennerick (two of Monroe's explorers) tried vibrating Tom's pineal gland at a rate of 4 hz. Tom stuck his head between two capacitor plates in order to do this. The only thing that happened was a migraine lasting about two weeks.

Stick to the binauarals, folks, seriously...

EDIT: Tom discusses the experience at TMI, see it at this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

In Tom's opinion AP has nothing to do with the pineal gland. Then again I have some basic disagreements with Tom, and the DMT trip reports are hard to ignore.

Cool Re: Machine Elves?

Hallo SoulSail

You wrote

>>""Grey, we've had the same nerve struck here. After reading up, I'm curious if the landscape and entities encountered by DMT users are the self-same places and entities AP folks encounter. Now, after doing some serious reading today I came across a few clinical study cases in which two users were administered the compound at the same time, at the same dose, and had both set their intent on meeting up "out there," which they reportedly pulled off as corroborated in isolated interviews afterward. ""<<

I have been curious about psychedelic hyperspace for some time now. Like you
    "I'm curious if the landscape and entities encountered by DMT users are the self-same places and entities AP folks encounter". In fact in some instance I believe that they Are!. Many psychedelic users report going out of body, both on DMT and on many other substances. (BTW go to erowid.org and see the Many OBE and AP accounts in their "Mind and Spirit" vault found there in the "Out of Body Experiences vault".
    So probably some, but not all, psychedelic hyperspace meetings with entities Are actually meetings with astral beings while out of body.

Regards
    Grey

Blog Entries

Guys, take this part of your conversation to pms please and thank you.
    Admin
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.