Thread: Sirius Spontaneous OBE or something like that.

Blog Entries

Sirius Spontaneous OBE or something like that.

I want to post this as a success story, but with some questions about the experience at the bottom.

It began with a dream I had last night while visiting my mother in my birthtown. The story goes like this:

I dreamt about having been away, doing something which I have forgoten about now, when I decided to return to my bed where my fiancy was waiting. On my way there I stepped into a room where 3 - 4 guys were having a chat at a table. They looked like some guildmembers or something, perhaps occult, as they were wearing red robes with markings on them. I tought that perhaps I should show my powers to them, and remembered that I could levitate objects by touching them. I tought that they would just be impressed and confused and it would be fun to watch their faces when I did my trick. I said hello and introduced myself, wondering if I could show them something. They agreed and I started to levitate a chair just by touching it. They were very impressed and wondered how the heck I could do that. I was going to explain but I couldn't, because I was thinking that magic would be to much for them to handle and they would just ridicule me. I said, let me show you one more trick, not sure myself if I could pull it off, and laid down on my side beside the table. I tought that if I could levitate myself, it would be really cool. Unsure if I could make it I started to think of an uppward motion. Just as when practicing MAP but in the dream.

What happened next was that I instantly became conscious as the uppward motion just rushed me, very rappidly, into a tunnel which I was speeding through faster and faster. I was taken by surprice as the dream just suddently switched to something else. As I was speeding I tought: "Wow.. where am I? Am I still dreaming? No, I think I must be somewhere else.. I am just going to go with this. All is fine, Im not afraid, nothing cam harm me."
    I noticed that the tunnel walls looked like the static on TV, black and white. And the noise sounded alot like that too. Just static noise in different pitches. I think I heard different frequencies of some sort and I saw a waveform in mid air which I think represented the frequency I was in at the moment.
    The speed picked up and I saw a black hole at the end of the tunnel. I rushed towards it in what felt as a really fast speed. The soundlevel increased and so did the speed and I braced myself for some impact or whatever layed beyond that black hole.

I was through, and the noice was gone. My sight cleared up (it looked like a gray haze was clearing away from my sight) and improved to that beyond the clarity of normal living reality. I saw stars, and space. I tought: "My god I'm in space..". Now this field of vision was a bit wierd as I saw a bit of my body in the bed in my lower field of vision and space in the upper field. I have a feeling this was some kind of mind split effect.
    Anyway, after that tought, which took a second or so, I lost consciousness again and I think I remember a falling sensation which laster for a couple of seconds after which the gray haze disapeared again. I saw space again, but this time in a more animated, pixelated kind of environment. And Earth was in the picture. In fact, there were several Earths and on them were people spread out in different costumes doing different things. They were characters on a playset or something. I just watched and didn't understand the mening of it all.
    Some 5 seconds after that I came to and woke up in my bed.

Questions:
    Now there are several things I have questions about in this experience, my most lucid and proffound experience yet.
    The first thing is that it all feels very very real, but I am questioning the reality of it when I wake up because then the experience have become a memory. Further more I have never looked at my astral body or tried to do something with my own will, I kind of just go with the flow and let it all unfold as it is. Because of this I have this doubt, wheter or not I have experienced an OBE. What do you think?
    Secondly, when I woke up I was in the same position in the bed as I was when I tried to demonstrate the levitating in my dream. And when I saw space the first time I experienced split vision. This to me indicates mind split effect. What do you think about this?
    Third, I really have no control, not that I know of, in all of this. Is this normally the case?
    Fourth, my guess is that the first time I saw space it was an OBE and the second time it was a lucid dream. Teh reason for this is the difference in clarity and consciousnes. There was clearly a difference there. Can you go into an OBE and fall back into a lucid dream or is this normally the other way around?

To sum this up there is no doubt that I experienced something I have not experienced before, a clarity that was like watching HD on television but even more so. I was also conscious but I have this.. feeling that I dont have enough of something to fully experience a full blown OBE. I think I either lack experience with OBE's or that I lack energy or something else. Its probably the fact that I have not tought of exploring something or not having excerted my own will in this, that I doubt some aspects. But this is just me contemplating.
    When I wake up its a really fresh memory and all, but I still question the experience because of something I cannot put my finger on.
    It was awesome, no doubt, but there was no control over what happened at all. I just gained consciousnes for some 15 seconds or so and just 1 - 2 seconds of that was really clear.
    Still I am gratefull that I have experienced this and hope for more. I need more experience, and I want to be able to examine my astral body and to explore at will. Hope that will come in the future.
    Last edited by SiriusTraveler; 27th June 2012 at 10:18 AM.

Blog Entries

Re: Sirius Spontaneous OBE or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by SiriusTraveler View Post
    I want to post this as a success story, but with some questions about the experience at the bottom.

It began with a dream I had last night while visiting my mother in my birthtown. The story goes like this:

I dreamt about having been away, doing something which I have forgoten about now, when I decided to return to my bed where my fiancy was waiting. On my way there I stepped into a room where 3 - 4 guys were having a chat at a table. They looked like some guildmembers or something, perhaps occult, as they were wearing red robes with markings on them. I tought that perhaps I should show my powers to them, and remembered that I could levitate objects by touching them. I tought that they would just be impressed and confused and it would be fun to watch their faces when I did my trick. I said hello and introduced myself, wonding if I could show them something. They agreed and I started to levitate a chair just by touching it. They were very impressed and wondered how the heck I could do that. I was going to explain but I couldn't, because I was thinking that magic would be to much for them to handle and they would just ridicule me. I said, let me show you one more trick, not sure myself if I could pull it off, and laid down on my side beside the table. I tought that if I could levitate myself, it would be really cool. Unsure if I could make it I started to think of an uppward motion. Just as when practicing MAP but in the dream.

What happened next was that I instantly became conscious as the uppward motion just rushed me, very rappidly, into a tunnel which I was speeding through faster and faster. I was taken by surprice as the dream just suddently switched to something else.
    You were in the astral environment via a dream, and when you encountered the characters (which could have been self aspects or 'helpers', it boosted your lucidity and sent you off on a full fledged astral projection. In the old nomenclature you could say you ditched your dream body and went astral all the way.

As I was speeding I tought: "Wow.. where am I? Am I still dreaming? No, I think I must be somewhere else.. I am just going to go with this. All is fine, Im not afraid, nothing cam harm me."
    I noticed that the tunnel walls looked like the static on TV, black and white. And the noise sounded alot like that too. Just static noise in different pitches. I think I heard different frequencies of some sort and I saw a waveform in mid air which I think represented the frequency I was in at the moment.
    The speed picked up and I saw a black hole at the end of the tunnel. I rushed towards it in what felt as a really fast speed. The soundlevel increased and so did the speed and I braced myself for some impact or whatever layed beyond that black hole.
    I love tunnel experiences! They can be considered exits or transitions, but I think they're fun in and of themselves. I can't express how much I love them.

I was through, and the noice was gone. My sight cleared up (it looked like a gray haze was clearing away from my sight) and improved to that beyond the clarity of normal living reality. I saw stars, and space. I tought: "My god I'm in space..". Now this field of vision was a bit wierd as I saw a bit of my body in the bed in my lower field of vision and space in the upper field. I have a feeling this was some kind of mind split effect.
    This 'space' is what is known as 'The Void', and it is suspected that the astral is named after this state. The void is the place you go to (or rather, the 'no place') in between states/scapes. You can go into an astral environment from the void. I usually pick a 'star' and transport myself into an environment by wanting to go there. That can get you into an environment, another tunnel experience or back in body, depending on your consciousness.

Anyway, after that tought, which took a second or so, I lost consciousness again and I think I remember a falling sensation which laster for a couple of seconds after which the gray haze disapeared again. I saw space again, but this time in a more animated, pixelated kind of environment. And Earth was in the picture. In fact, there were several Earths and on them were people spread out in different costumes doing different things. They were characters on a playset or something. I just watched and didn't understand the mening of it all.S
    ome 5 seconds after that I came to and woke up in my bed.
    I have an idea of what this is about but my interpretation may not be your interpretation.
    Questions:
    Now there are several things I have questions about in this experience, my most lucid and proffound experience yet.
    The first thing is that it all feels very very real, but I am questioning the reality of it when I wake up because then the experience have become a memory. Further more I have never looked at my astral body or tried to do something with my own will, I kind of just go with the flow and let it all unfold as it is.
    Frankly, you should disassociate yourself from this idea, because the environment is your body. If you try to 'see' your astral body you will introduce the idea of a body to your experience, and you will either create it or wake up in your physical body. Only in etheric projections should you look at your body (IMO), because of the proximity to the physical. But in the astral, you may just get kicked out.

Because of this I have this doubt, wheter or not I have experienced an OBE. What do you think?
    Well, you did exit your dream body, so technically it was a projection- but most people associate the OBE with a projection to the RTZ, and you didn't do that, at least not consciously.

Secondly, when I woke up I was in the same position in the bed as I was when I tried to demonstrate the levitating in my dream. And when I saw space the first time I experienced split vision. This to me indicates mind split effect. What do you think about this?
    Yes, it is what is known as 'dual awareness' or 'split awareness' or whatever you call it.

Third, I really have no control, not that I know of, in all of this. Is this normally the case?
    Fourth, my guess is that the first time I saw space it was an OBE and the second time it was a lucid dream. Teh reason for this is the difference in clarity and consciousnes. There was clearly a difference there. Can you go into an OBE and fall back into a lucid dream or is this normally the other way around?
    Usually you initiate an exit (control) but the exit itself (the tunnel experience) is kind of uncontrolled- you really don't know where you are going to end at. Now, if you're in the RTZ floating in your room you can fight to get control and get yourself away from your physical body, but the astral is symbolic and reactive- so what you think about manifests itself in many ways. So what you may interpret as 'no control' may have been initiated by an errant though. So it depends.

To sum this up there is no doubt that I experienced something I have not experienced before, a clarity that was like watching HD on television but even more so. I was also conscious but I have this.. feeling that I dont have enough of something to fully experience a full blown OBE. I think I either lack experience with OBE's or that I lack energy or something else. Its probably the fact that I have not tought of exploring something or not having excerted my own will in this, that I doubt some aspects. But this is just me contemplating.
    When I wake up its a really fresh memory and all, but I still question the experience because of something I cannot put my finger on.
    It was awesome, no doubt, but there was no control over what happened at all. I just gained consciousnes for some 15 seconds or so and just 1 - 2 seconds of that was really clear.
    Still I am gratefull that I have experienced this and hope for more. I need more experience, and I want to be able to examine my astral body and to explore at will. Hope that will come in the future.
    I think your experience is an old-fashioned astral projection similar to what the mystics describe- it just was initiated from a dream.
    Congratulations, those are fun.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

my most lucid and proffound experience yet.
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Hallo SiriusTraveler
    You probably did have an OBE at some point during that experience. It likely began with a normal dream and gradually your consciousness shifted into astral awareness meaning that as you become more alert and aware it became an OBE. This has happened to me Many times. What started out as a dream became an OBE (or AP) for a short time and then, as consciousness faded, the experience reentered the dream phase again. Sometimes OBEs and dreams can overlap one another. This is a type of dual experience where a person is in both a dream state and an OBE simultaneously. This may have occurred during some point in your experience.

Hope this helps
    Grey

Blog Entries

Anyway, after that tought, which took a second or so, I lost consciousness again and I think I remember a falling sensation which laster for a couple of seconds after which the gray haze disapeared again. I saw space again, but this time in a more animated, pixelated kind of environment. And Earth was in the picture. In fact, there were several Earths and on them were people spread out in different costumes doing different things. They were characters on a playset or something. I just watched and didn't understand the mening of it all.S
    ome 5 seconds after that I came to and woke up in my bed.

I have an idea of what this is about but my interpretation may not be your interpretation.
    Id love for you to elaborate CFT

Blog Entries

Well, you came into this (or rather, were coming into this)scenario from the void, which is the point of no-space no-time (or non-point, lol) and saw various possibilities of how the earth could be- the pixellation shows that you weren't 'tuned in' to any possibility yet, and then went back to your present. So I think you took a look at the possible (or parallel) universes that you could access from that point before reintegrating.

Blog Entries

makes some sence I guess. I have a love for videogames and that makes me wonder if my environment is tweaked to suit me better with the computer graphic characters and the pixelated environment.

Blog Entries

When I phase I see the pixellation. As I get nearer the resolution gets better, so it may be a conditioned translation of the effect of 'tuning in'.
    And I don't play video games, not since I was in my twenties.