Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: FASTING

Talking FASTING

I have decided to fast for a week and see if clearing my body and my head helps induce an OBE. I am leaving now to go buy 5 large bottles of pineapple juice and 5 of apple juice. I plan on using all my vital energy on trying to OBE instead of digesting food....

I'll post an update later on in the week...

This is a great time to do this as my husband is out of town and I am off work until the 13th.. Perfect timing.

Blossom

Re: FASTING

I am back from the store and I have my stuff for the week.
    4 gallons of pinapple juice, 3 gallons of apple juice, 2 gallons of cranberry juice and 1 gallon of orange juice. Plus some lemon juice.

This week is devoted to cleansing my body and my mind. I am going to find my peace.

Blossom

Good luck. I'm interested in your results.

I'm kind of excited about it too. I've already started the juice. Right now I am listening to youtube videos.

William Buhlman - The Out of Body Experience 1/6
    William Buhlman - The Out of Body Experience 2/6
    William Buhlman - The Out of Body Experience 3/6
    William Buhlman - The Out of Body Experience 4/6
    William Buhlman - The Out of Body Experience 5/6
    William Buhlman - The Out of Body Experience 6/6

it is a radio broadcast I think. Question and answers type broadcast...... Very very interesting. When I finish, I am going to meditate a little. I've read Robert Bruce all day and recapped all my old notes i had taken.... I am going to immerse myself this week in technique and ideas and thoughts and try to gain some sort of understanding. I have had three obe's but they were all very different and they do not come easy to me.

Blossom

Last night........no luck. I lay there and could not get in the mode to get in a trance state. I could not get my mind to let go and relax. It just wasn't happening.

I set my alarm for 3 and promptly got up, used the restroom and drank a cup of milk and lay back down nice and drowsy. I remember trancing slightly and then all of a sudden it was this morning....

I am going to town today to see my daughter and when I get home this evening, I'll try again......

Blossom

I think tonight I will do energy work....And not TRY to obe. Just energy work and trying to get to a point of deep physical relaxation.

As a rule of thumb, what happens to me is when I meditate, I do feel movement and as I "shift slightly" I end up NOT going with the flow and I snap back. It's like I think "Ah movement" and that causes the movment to stop... I am stopping myself and I know it.

My first OBE was a conscious one and at the time I was a unbeliever in OBE's. It spontaneously occurred while meditating. It was the one that was the mother lode of OBE's in my opinion. I was fully conscious and it had all the bells and whistles associated with it. i was pretending to be a tree that was drawing up energy from it's roots (my feet) Even though I was laying down, I could feel myself stretching upward toward the sun in my meditation. I was standing tall and upright in my minds eye. My goal was to feel grounded and draw up the earths energy. That was my goal.

During this meditation, I was in a deep trance. And suddenly I felt myself roll over in the bed but not in the physical. In fact I rolled over several times in the bed feeling amazed with each roll. I had the mind split thing that Robert Bruce talks about. i was totally aware of it and the fact that I was rolling over in the bed but not moving my physical body. Pretty amazing thing!. At around the same time I began to hear a sound, a tone, in my left ear that was a low constant tone. I remember straining to hear it better which caused it to be louder. It nearly seemed external to me and my body. I heard a pop and then it was like a black curtain pulled over my eyes and raised instantaneously and then I was immersed in a sea of blue with 360 vision. I had no body. My first thought was that my sister was correct in talking about her OBE's I had always thought she was crazy but I doing it.. I had absolute control and absolute clarity. I never stood beside my bed looked at my body. I was somewhere else entirely. It was not a dream and I was not asleep. I KNEW and even had the thought that I was still in my bed. I had no vibrations.

The odd thing was that I did think of my body several times but I did not snap back into it like so many report. What I did to come back was consciously force my physical eyes to open. That's how I came back. There was no silver cord ..... And this was not a lucid dream. When I sat up in bed, only 20 minutes had passed from the time I had began my meditation. It was the most beautiful experience of my life.

That was approx 8 years ago. I have never been able to duplicate it or anything remotely similar.

My other two obe's were strikingly similar. They both began with meditation. And in both it was as if my consciousness were stretched through a point in the back of head and out of my body. I could feel this occur. I could feel myself leaving through my head. These two obe's happened on the same day. But when I stretched out throught the rear of my head, I was somewhere that "felt" like I was in the sky. I was not by my bed. There were others there with me and we jumped up and down like crazy bouncing in some white foamy substance that at the time I thought were clouds. We could jump 50 feet in the air with ease.. That is all we did and we were very happy. Then I just sat up back in my bed. This was also not a lucid dream. I was awake, awake, awake..... This was years ago too.

I have never been able to do this again either.

I hope this week brings some results....

One or two more things real quick... In posting my history I want to be as accurate as possible. When I forced my eyes to open from the mother lode OBE, the first thing I saw when I sat up in bed was an eye in the corner of the room watching me. I felt disoriented and it was hard to connect the dots for a moment. My arms and legs did not want to cooperate. The eye startled me and it appeared to be part of the wall. It was shimmery. It was not just an eye sitting there. When my limbs were back to normal, the eye was gone. it was not scary at all....It was just part of the experience.

===============

The other thing.... as a child at approx 10 year old I nearly had a waking experience. My entire family was in bed and I was fighting sleep as usual and I began to hear a tone. It got LOUDer and louder and louder. it was like a roaring sound I was terrified. My eyes were open and I was paralyzed. I could not move a single muscle. Then all of a sudden the sound was gone and the paralysis. I instantly jumped from the bed and ran to my parents room waking them and asking them what was that sound. They never heard it naturally. They told me I had a nightmare and to go back to bed. But I had not been asleep yet.

===============

I also felt energy waves one time. It was a year or so after the mother lode OBE. I was still trying to OBE. I wanted to duplicate the experience. So I was laying down and getting ready to meditate and from my waist to my feet, waves of energy began flowing back and forth from my feet to my waist. Strong waves of energy. I'm not even sure how to explain this. I even sat up looked at my legs while this was occurring and it just kept on. I was not in a trance yet. I was watching this occur. The closest way to describe this sensation is that it nearly felt like ocean waves flowing across my legs back and forth. I also had the sensation of color (if that makes sense) but I couldn't see it.

I guess the last thing... During one meditation attempt, I had the tunnel effect I have read about. I don't remember the exact meditation I was doing. It would be one of the Robert Bruce methods. He is my main method. But I was moving rapidly through a colored tunnel at lightening fast speed. Never completed the journey however because it startled me so much ..

I am my own worst enemy at stopping my obe's. I am not afraid but my thoughts hinder me.

Blossom
    Last edited by Blossom; 6th June 2012 at 02:16 PM.

Also going to order this:
    http://www.greenpasture.org/public/P...rOil/index.cfm

It is supposed to decalcify your pineal gland...... skate oil and cod liver oil...

Blossom

Blog Entries

Hi Blossom.
    Your 'motherlode OBE' has many elements that are used in Robert's methods- it's interesting that you were implementing them instinctively. It sounds like you're a natural projector and the fact that your excitement stops you is only a small stumbling block- with experience this will pass and you will be projecting in no time.
    The method you are adding to your routines (fasting for a weekend) may facilitate the experience or hinder it, depending how uncomfortable you may get from hunger- how obnoxious it gets.
    My one recommendation is that instead of getting up in the middle of the night aim for 2 hours before normal wakeup time, so that you have slept enough and don't pass out when trying your attempt.
    Good luck, you're on your way.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Yes, it's true. I found Robert Bruce after my "mother lode"...... That experience started me on a quest and Robert is someone I found along the way in my search to understand what had happened. I have two of his books and his treatise from earlier years. Just have to get past that stumbling block... And I actually plan on fasting until next Wednesday minimum... .The last time I fasted I went three weeks.... This is a piece of cake...

The reason I feel fasting will help me is that a juice fast (fruit juice) cleans the entire system out. It purifies you. I am also taking cod liver oil, lemon juice and sipping on organice apple cider vinegar. I bought cod liver oil today for that pineal gland decalcification efforts.... I am hoping the effort of wanting this with a clean system -- my pure intent -- will aid me in getting me the results I need/want.

Blossom

One other thing that makes me very hopeful now.... In years past when I was trying and unsuccessful before I was very very sick. I am cured now and completely well and off any type of medication. The mother ode was right before I started medication. The two little obe's and the tunnel were on medication.

I am medication free now and it is time to cleanse my body of all the bad and remove all the bad cells and all the bad karma from days gone by. This also make my intent stronger. I have looked at picture of me back then and I looked like a little white fairy..... Now, I am healthy.

Off to try now.....

Blossom

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast