Hi, I had a spontaneous kundalini type experience a couple of years ago after only a few days of meditating & reading of energy work (spine & whole body electricity, pulsations, & about 9 or 10 major & minor chakras). Since then, I mostly did nothing, but am restarting meditation with the aim of remote viewing/influencing. My problem is, every time I meditate my energy body activates, distracting me from deeper levels of mind & developing itself without my control! I have the most trouble with my crown chakra, followed by genital & then base. Through much of the day now, I walk around with a buzzing head and I’m seriously having trouble getting to sleep, because every time I lie down still, my head keeps buzzing & everything else starts happening. Each day the sensations are getting stronger & spreading to new areas. I've tried NEW a little bit, but I can't get it to work & I’m too bored by it to persist until maybe it eventually does - I think I’m better at visualisation. Isn’t there any way to meditate without energy body activation? Isn't there any simple & comprehensible, western, non-tactile method of energy work? I've read Kundalini, once activated, is unstoppable. If so, I need to gain some control. Please help!