Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: How did humans come about?

Re: How did humans come about?

Quote Originally Posted by PauliEffect View Post
    From sea otters ->

http://www.monroeinstitute.org/resou...xplorer-series

"Explorer Series #27 The Origins of Man"

In the above TMI Explorer "tape" No 27, around 4:00 - 7:10, one of the Explorer talks
    about some creatures who look like sea otters, very human like, intelligence in the
    eyes, stand upright, etc. I have no clue who this Explorer is, but it seems that the
    initials are HAP.
    Interesting, we sometimes view a large fish/sea mammal like form moving about in the etheric. Sometimes our attention may be drawn to some structure and one might exit and swim off. We call them Snarks, partly in a joke sense and also because their form is shark like but could also describe them and their motions as being Dolphin or Sea otter like. Don't have conclusive thoughts on their reason for being but sometimes it comes across as a morph form (or a projection form or of course a native form?) used when exiting one area and slipping off to some place else.
    Last edited by mick; 15th July 2012 at 10:31 AM. Reason: added native form option
    Mick

Blog Entries

The Emerald Tablets Of Thoth, The Book Of Thoth, The Lost Books Of Enki, The Epic Of Gilgamesh--all good readings, and then there's Keylonics to boot. Enoch I, II, III. Jubilees. The Lemurian Scrools. The Egyptian Book Of The Dead. The Bhagavad Gita
    Grant

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Quote Originally Posted by GRANT View Post
    The Emerald Tablets Of Thoth, The Book Of Thoth, The Lost Books Of Enki, The Epic Of Gilgamesh--all good readings, and then there's Keylonics to boot. Enoch I, II, III. Jubilees. The Lemurian Scrools. The Egyptian Book Of The Dead. The Bhagavad Gita
    Grant
    Grant, you're the man.

I only wish these things came in Cliff's Notes...so little time to read and so many important works.

Soul
    Know Thyself

4. Re: How did humans come about?

Quote Originally Posted by GRANT View Post
    Grant
    I prefer Enoch 1 although it doesn't really describe creation it really does offer a lot of unspoken wisdom. As you said of course the Ancient Sumerian Epic of Creation offers a lot. Honestly all of the books you mentioned do, I have read most of them myself. Enoch 1 is my favorite book of all times though, I love how it tells you what each Angel and Fallen angel did for man and taught man.

Hope I'm doing this part right.

Adding to this thread from another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by PauliEffect View Post
    In what way is man's origin from primates controversial?
    I think the most popular controversy surrounding man's origin from primates comes from religious ideas. In particular the main monotheistic religions.

Quote Originally Posted by AstralCB View Post
    That is a multi-layered question and we are going off topic here.

To answer that completely (which I won't do) would take a LOT more time than I have. I truly cannot go into this without, in some way, picking apart the Darwinian theory... which is not what I wish to do. While my knowledge and guidance shows me something far different than Darwinian theory, it is not my place to tell you what is right or wrong for you.

You can, if you really want to expand your awareness in this area, research the many theories of evolution. There are various religious theories, scientific, new age, etc.
    I don't think you should worry about offending anyone by picking apart Darwinian theory. I think most people who are familiar with the details would usually welcome discussion on the theory's validity. But yes it is a massive subject and usually the discussion brings up lots of questions.
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSail View Post
    And I concur that "...at the end of the day, it's just more questions."

And really, would having the answers do much? Do answers ever make us fitter, happier, or wiser? If we knew that some clan of beings on a distant star cooked us up in their kitchen and threw us out like a bad batch of goo, would our lives be radically changed one hour after realizing the truth?

Maybe, but I doubt it.

Soul
    Some people find the discovery/learning process involved in thinking critically very rewarding. I imagine it makes them feel like they are capable of understanding more than they did prior to asking questions. I would even go so far as to say that some people make understanding a main purpose in their lives. So when you say, it's just more questions, to you it may be just more questions, to others it is an energizing ongoing journey of discovery.
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by heliac View Post
    I think the most popular controversy surrounding man's origin from primates comes from religious ideas. In particular the main monotheistic religions.
    Well, yes, but that's religion, unsubstantiated belief. I was more wondering how
    S Greer's statement was controversial. I don't get it, as I don't view Greer's
    statement with colored glasses or from any religion. Where's the controversial
    part of it? Humans origin from primates.

For the time being i think evolution theory is the best explanation for our origins so i don't think it should be as controversial as it seems to be. In the USA it is still a pretty controversial issue, in some areas, so much so that policy makers try to make rules/laws that allow alternative theories, like creationism, public credence.

Quote Originally Posted by heliac
    evolution theory is the best explanation for our origins so i don't think it should be as controversial as it seems to be.
    ditto.

IA56 Guest

So...human and all species who can breed another flesh body ..is like a copy only of the both male and female kind/species...it has to learn by copying behaving´s and doing´s....it is like a robot kind of....this is one part...in some point the body will be inhabitet by an inteligence ...a consiusness....and now we can talk about to wake up...but...as I asume....the inteligence do not have to enter the body by birth, it can enter later also....so before the entrance the body did exist because it has all what it need´s...an autopilot by the DNA inprogrammed....I did see this in a metaphore in a vision for some years ago...I am not ready with the whole thought about this...but the vision I saw the human body be ihabitant by another inteligence....

But this discussion has to do with evolution..I do believe also in evolution from the sea...but what I wrote abowe has also to do with evolution...who does inhabit a human body has to do with evolution also...because I believe we are consiusness from several inviroment´s...I will return and write more but as I wrote my thought is not finished to be understood ...yet... or ever...Those who have not wake up yet is like evolution filling´s on autopilot...