Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How did humans come about?

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Re: How did humans come about?

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    Hang on. Wasn't that an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation?

Yeah, probably. I don't know because I don't watch TV, but there's really nothing new under the sun is there?

Oh wait, everything under the Sun is new. Always. Sorry, Solomon. No offense, but I beg to differ.

Soul
    Know Thyself

Remote viewer Joseph McMoneagle reports that human DNA was "planted" on earth by scientists (who have since departed). And he also reports that we evolved from creatures that were more beaver-like than ape-like.

I tend to lean more towards the orthodox view of evolution, but McMoneagle's observations are certainly interesting. And his remote viewing skills are incredible, so there's that...

There are several similar theories of seeding by ET scientists or 'gardeners'. Just to complete them here without trying to evaluate it. Many also state that more than one race was seeded, and all over the place as it seems. So it's not just 'out of Africa' which of course might still be true of the current only surviving race, human sapiens sapiens.

Many myths and channellings tell us that Pleiadeans 'seeded' our race or influenced our DNA also in spiritual ways (e.g. the Kryon channelings). Maybe it's a 'meme' that has its own social dynamics and gets repeated all over the place. But who knows?

Seth (Jane Roberts) describes two mankinds before this one. One (the first) still visits us as "ETs", they evolved out of Earth and are a star-species now, probably multidimensional. Another one he called Lumarians, living more or less under the earth at the time of the dinosaurs, he says. They might be the Lemurians after all (similar name).

I remember I read about anthrosposophic (Steiner) and theosophic (Blavatsky) evolution theories, supposedly from Akasha readings, which are also mentioning different 'humankinds', but not at once, rather taking turns, or maybe overlapping.

In Theosophy, e.g., there were several 'mankinds' described as "root races" that evolve and fall in long cycles. E.g. before us there was the Atlantean race, and before them the Lemurian race. Hyperboreans are another race before that. But within each race there are other sub-cycles too.

I once stumbled across this site and it seems to 'promote' the same theory somehow (also mentioning the Lumarians/Lemurians, btw):

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/hu..._huntley_5.htm

But wherefrom do these guys have all the "information"?

As of recently I read some D. Cannon past life regression books, I recommend chapters 12 and 13 online from this book here. It more or less also supports the idea of seeding of life and more than one races by "scientists" from other worlds acting according to a plan (universal "life charter"). No talk about beavers though.

http://books.google.de/books?id=aFXW...page&q&f=false

I also remember Nanci Danison revealing information about human evolution from her NDE, but haven't read her book yet. Anybody did and how does it fit with the other theories?
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

One of the more interesting things about human evolution is that they can't really explain the sudden explosion of culture and civilization on the scene 20,000-50,000 years ago. All the ingredients seemed to have been there for quite a while, and they haven't pinpointed a neurological/biological reason why suddenly we should make that jump (into the stone age, that is).

I tend to think that this was the time when human souls finally got more fully involved with - well - human beings. Or rather the consciousness that we now call human became more fully involved with the human physical body.

This may interest. Suggests identification of the gene that slowed the human brain development enabling a higher complexity and being useless at birth.

"By duplicating itself two and a half million years ago the gene could have given early human brains the power of speech and invention, leaving cousins such as chimpanzees behind.

The gene, known as SRGAP2, helps control the development of the neocortex – the part of the brain responsible for higher functions like language and conscious thought.

Having an extra copies slowed down the development of the brain, allowing it to forge more connections between nerve cells and in doing so grow bigger and more complex, researchers said.

In a study published in the Cell journal, the scientists reported that the gene duplicated about 3.5 million years ago to create a "daughter" gene, and again a million years later creating a "granddaughter" copy.

Although humans and chimpanzees separated six million years ago, we still share 96 per cent of our genome and the gene is one of only about 30 which have copied themselves since that time.
    Related Articles

The first duplication was relatively inactive but the second occurred at about the time when primitive Homo separated from its brother Australopithecus species and began developing more sophisticated tools and behaviours.

Evan Eichler at the University of Washington, who led the research, said the benefit of the duplication would have been instant, meaning human ancestors could have distanced themselves from rival species within a generation.

He said: "This innovation could not have happened without that incomplete duplication. Our data suggest a mechanism where incomplete duplication of this gene created a novel function 'at birth'.""

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/e...dentified.html
    Mick

One of the more interesting things about human evolution is that they can't really explain the sudden explosion of culture and civilization on the scene 20,000-50,000 years ago. All the ingredients seemed to have been there for quite a while, and they haven't pinpointed a neurological/biological reason why suddenly we should make that jump (into the stone age, that is).
    In the bigger scheme of things one example of an industrial scale step to an organised society is attributed by some to the pressures that forced the nomadic tribes of North Africa to concentrate about the Nile. With the greater region experiencing climate conditions (reduced rainfall) that reduce habitability of what is now the Sahara region there grew a need for cooperation and planning with a move to an agrarian society dominated by seasons. The result, the Egyptians.
    Last edited by mick; 19th June 2012 at 01:23 PM.
    Mick

From sea otters ->

http://www.monroeinstitute.org/resou...xplorer-series

"Explorer Series #27 The Origins of Man"

In the above TMI Explorer "tape" No 27, around 4:00 - 7:10, one of the Explorer talks
    about some creatures who look like sea otters, very human like, intelligence in the
    eyes, stand upright, etc. I have no clue who this Explorer is, but it seems that the
    initials are HAP.

Blog Entries

The real question perhaps is, what makes us human and where did it start? But my theory is evolution, with the theosophical view on it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mick View Post
    This may interest. Suggests identification of the gene that slowed the human brain development enabling a higher complexity and being useless at birth.

"By duplicating itself two and a half million years ago the gene could have given early human brains the power of speech and invention, leaving cousins such as chimpanzees behind.

The gene, known as SRGAP2, helps control the development of the neocortex – the part of the brain responsible for higher functions like language and conscious thought.

Having an extra copies slowed down the development of the brain, allowing it to forge more connections between nerve cells and in doing so grow bigger and more complex, researchers said.

In a study published in the Cell journal, the scientists reported that the gene duplicated about 3.5 million years ago to create a "daughter" gene, and again a million years later creating a "granddaughter" copy.

Although humans and chimpanzees separated six million years ago, we still share 96 per cent of our genome and the gene is one of only about 30 which have copied themselves since that time.
    Related Articles

The first duplication was relatively inactive but the second occurred at about the time when primitive Homo separated from its brother Australopithecus species and began developing more sophisticated tools and behaviours.

Evan Eichler at the University of Washington, who led the research, said the benefit of the duplication would have been instant, meaning human ancestors could have distanced themselves from rival species within a generation.

He said: "This innovation could not have happened without that incomplete duplication. Our data suggest a mechanism where incomplete duplication of this gene created a novel function 'at birth'.""

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/e...dentified.html
    I like this one.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Here is a Moen talk about 11 years ago, when he still only had published 3 books.
    It's not completely about the absolute beginning, but at some point in time, before
    there was time, something, some substance became self-aware.

Moen is communicating with a huge intelligent being. Here's the video clip:

Bruce Moen talks about "how everything started" around 4:50 - 9:22. Most of the
    stuff he mentions during the whole youtube talk of this series, entered his fourth
    book the same year.

He also mentions some details of his experiences which I can't remember from
    his books.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast