Thread: Hypnagogic Imagery

AstralCody Guest

Hypnagogic Imagery

Quite often I get to this stage where I will see visions. They are like pictures that move in front of you, or stand still sometimes when meditating or attempting to OBE... Or like for me yesterday morning it just happened. I get these quite often. I also hear voices associated with these at times. I love when I get to this stage. After I see the images the best way I can describe this is that everything in front of me gets really bright and static like. Almost exactly like when you turn a TV on to a channel that won't come on you know you get all that static?

My question here is... When I see these, should I try to ignore them? Or should I take the images in? Alot of times I see these and then they just vanish. Can I use these images to project, or get closer to projecting? Yesterday when I had them they were there. I was fully conscious... and they kinda just vanished, and I laid there very tired and fell asleep soon after.

Cool story related to this: One time I had a really bad day, always thinking people were judging me etc... I laid down for a nap because I was in alot of pain emotionally. I saw an image of an eye. (This eye was incredibly beautiful, and I heard a womens voice say "nobody really cares" in a very calm low pitched voice. Perhaps this was a guide or something reminding me not everybody is judging me and nobody really notices me like I think they do? (Causes alot of anxiety for me)

Hope everyone is well.

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Re: Hypnagogic Imagery

Ignore unless they help you make the transition.

Often this imagery is a signal that you're close to the exit so it can be instructive. Or it can just be the strata of your brain coming unglued, much like the moments before sleep hits when everything goes runny.

The visions can be intense enough to leave you with a lot of astonishment, which can trigger adrenaline at low or high levels and blow your chances for exit later. Best to ride them out without getting too engaged. Some folks are skilled at using them as a launch point, and they exit into the imagery, but I've never been able to pull it off.

Anyone else?

Soul
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

If you're looking for an OBE do as SS said. If you're phasing, look at one of the scenes to stabilize it, and then look at something in the background to get sucked in. Of course, you can't be excited, as he said. It just depends on what you're trying to do.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I would experiment. Ask if I can be shown specific scenarios.
    Try to step into one, etc.