Thread: Hearing audible music during sleep paralysis

Blog Entries

Hearing audible music during sleep paralysis

Hi, my name is Nathan, and I'm a new member on Astral dynamics, and I am very happy to be one.

Years ago, when I first began experiencing pronounced vibrations in my head (crown chakra) along with very audible shrieking sounds and people/kids yelling when I would be sleeping during sleep paralysis, I also found that I would hear the most beautiful music that I can only compare to the nicest types of songs I listen to in waking life.

I am a psychedelic-trance fanatic when it comes to music, I've been listening to it for years now, and I truly have a passion for it. I have even written many poems on how music makes me feel, if truly makes me feel reborn when I listen to it. Put simply, I LOVE IT, it is a big part of who I am.

Anyways, when I would fall asleep and feel paralysis, I would lay awake with my body paralyzed and I was aware of what this experience was after doing some research, and during this paralysis I would hear amazing beautiful music that was very audible and beautifully constructed.

Now I was wondering if some how my subconscious mind as a result of me listening to so much of this music created these beat sequences so intricate and complex that perhaps only a couple of artists would be able to reproduce, taking the biological perspective of course, does anybody know why this happened, or how?

This has happened on a couple of occasions on which I hear this music during this paralysis stage, so I would appreciate any feedback on this. Thanks.

Blog Entries

Re: Hearing audible music during sleep paralysis

Now I was wondering if some how my subconscious mind as a result of me listening to so much of this music created these beat sequences so intricate and complex that perhaps only a couple of artists would be able to reproduce, taking the biological perspective of course, does anybody know why this happened, or how?
    One of the amazing aspects of this state (hypnogogic/hypnopompic- I only hear music in the second stage) is that memories are experienced again- so that if you are musically oriented, your subconscious can be indeed 'remixing' the tones to something 'it' likes, and you get to listen to it when in this state.
    Just my two cents.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

The vibrational state is more than just vibrations. There are also visual and auditory phenomena that occur. From William Buhlman's website:

Strange or unusual sounds or noises during sleep; voices, buzzing, bells, humming, music, footsteps.
    And the appropriate response (according to William) is:

Positive indications that your awareness has already transferred from your physical to your nonphysical body. I refer to these sounds as inner signals. Remain calm and direct your awareness away from your body. “Door Now.”
    Source

Hi Nathan,

I'm also a psytrance/goa fan and I love these tunes. They are just amazing. Maybe we can give each other a few hints on some great tunes sometime.

While I'm just only starting with OBE, I share CFT's opinion, your subconscious knows you like this music, and presents it to you but 10x stronger, empowering you. I've had this before as well, just listening to music and suddenly you get goose flesh and you fully 'go into' the music (just when you'rein normal state, not OBE or trance or so, but maybe at that time you are actually in some kind of trance).

Blog Entries

Space Tribe - You can Be Anything

Atmos - The Only Process

One of my absolute favourites. Just sayin