Thread: leprechaun....Troop Fairies..

Cool leprechaun....Troop Fairies..

I was just curious if any of you guys have ever run across a Leprechaun like ahhhh entity or what may seem like Troop Fairies, I'd never heard of the latter until I looked up more about Leprechauns in search of something I saw during a spontaneous ap the other night, and Troop Fairies as silly as the name sounds matched these little guys to a tee.
    By way of description I was sitting on a bench outside a classroom in somekind of school type building (lower planes i believe, but not total crapville) when i heard a noise looked over a shelf and along the opposite wall about 25 feet down the hall came 4 or 5, little humanoids bout 16 inches tall strolling down the hall in single file. They had bright red hair, a couple had hats on, they were mostly dressed in white with green and red I dont know... assessories if you will buttons suspenders and things. there was one female i remember clearly In front she had a long white tee shirt on with long thin straight firey red hair and with a mischievous look she jumped up on a copier and starting throwing papers around. (I know this sounds ridiculous and I feel ridiculous relating it, my apologies). Anyway I stood up standing there mouth agape and couldnt resist taking a few steps there direction. Ofcourse they bolted into a store room of some sort. I followed but no sign of them anywhere.
    Mind you I was pretty aware of what was going on and this was no dream lol. I've seen tons of crazy stuff ap'ing but never these guys before. Thanks

Blog Entries

Re: leprechaun....Troop Fairies..

Don't worry, I've seen plenty of crazy stuff too, so don't feel ridiculous. I'd say this was an Astral plane.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.