Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Energy orgasm

Pilar Guest
    There is some really interesting work being done in this arena (with great practical books, courses) by Mantak Chia (Thailand) and Michael Winn (US). It is called the Healing Tao system and it is tantra with a definite "light-love-healing" focus. The practices can be done solo, or within monogamous partnership. The goal is enlightenment. My partner and I have been engaged in this work--he for longer than I. It is very healing and loving. Powerful, though. I've pushed some major blocks out doing this and it was bumpy! Great for women who have had past sexual abuse wounds, due to its focus on love, safety, healing, trust.

Pilar

Inx Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Clair
    There is a drawback though , if you try this form of union with one that is a lot lower than your vibration .It can cause a lot of blocks to move out of the way too quickly and your lover may become embroiled in emotional angst while the kundalini makes it way through purifying karma and opening up the soul . I call this the kundalini S***kicker cocktail.
    How can one find out how high is this vibration within himself and within others?