Thread: Copy of A few questions for you

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trabzon, Turkey(Not the kind you eat :P )

Question Copy of A few questions for you

Hi, i want to ask a question about a few things, i'll list them here.
    1.What shuold i expect while meditating, i have tried to meditate today and all i felt was only a trance state,while i was focusing on my breathing,at later stages because of the monkey mind, i forgot to breathe in the rythm (count 4 for in, and 4 for out- i don't hold my breath inside, because when i try to hold my breath in for 2 counts, i automatically hold it out for another 2 counts after the breathing out for 4 counts)
    2. When i try to initiate an OBE(i have never succeeded so far, at least there are none that i can remember)
    all my muscles get tense and at that state,my body itself could look as if there was a rope attached to a belt on my stomach and i'm hanging on it, or at least it could be exactly like that if there wasn't a bed under me, my physical body goes up a little because of the contraction of the muscles on my leg and my body while i feel some feeling comes from deep within and pushes me up(because i visualize that for the obe, and because i couldn't get any tactile sense while i tried that rope technique, maybe i didn't understand that completely, maybe something else preventsme from feelig that way i don't know).When i realize this i immediately return to my original position, and sometimes i can go on with obe for a bit, inceasing thepower of that feeling i have, but while that happens all things start happening again, and at a point, relaxing my body results in the loss of that feeling, so i have to start again if i want to try again. Why does this happen?
    see ya for now....
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 24th June 2012 at 08:47 PM.