I was a ball of consciousness, witnessing this odd sequence of events last night: A man was flying along in a small, single seater plane, when he was "engulfed" by a large "thing" that could take on the shape of a plane, or just be a blob. It forced the small aircarft to fly much faster that it actually was able to, & totally confused the pilot. The blob thingy was highly amused, & finally deposited the pilot & plane in some public space where semi-human people came up & stared, laughing at the pilot's obvious confusion & distress.

He could only make out vague shapes around him, but could sense the amusement & taunting from the "spectators". Then, by some technological means, the plane was morphed into a human-looking robot, which stood beside the poor guy. He was afraid at first, then embraced it, & tried to impress it by relating his "sales record" to it.

I had a false awakening before I could intervene, as I felt this was all very wrong; thought I had scribbled this down on a pad next to my bed, then my alarm sounded & I "really" (I hope!!) woke up & scribbled it down . . . . I think I amy be going quite nuts!