Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pre mature kundalini awakening please help me...?

Pre mature kundalini awakening please help me...?

Hello... Can somebody please help me?

About 2 months ago. I was messing around with something called "binaural beats" (theta, 3.9 hz) its supposed to be something that helps with meditation... but by doing so. I think I might have given myself premature knundalini. I was looking on wikipedia about the symptoms and I got most of the symptoms (Muscle twitches/spasms, Emotional numbness, Pressure in skull, Tingling in forehead, Loss of appetite, Loss of sexual desire and pleasure.) I did not feel any "energy" though

...Are these side effects permanent?... Please help me... will I get my sex drive back?... How long does it take?... please I need help... Will I get my sexuality back?

P.S. I am a 16 year old boy (not sure if that helps)

Blog Entries

Re: Pre mature kundalini awakening please help me...?

Quote Originally Posted by hello View Post
    Hello... Can somebody please help me?

About 2 months ago. I was messing around with something called "binaural beats" (theta, 3.9 Hz) its supposed to be something that helps with meditation... but by doing so. I think I might have given myself premature kundalini.
    No, it did what it's supposed to, it induced trance awareness, something you were clearly not ready for.
    Symptoms of trance, or mind awake body asleep are: Numbness, tingling, hyperawareness, electric-like vibrations, visions, noises, voices, and energy symptoms. The muscle twitching was probably because of the binaurals (I'll get more into it as I explain what they are and what they do.)

I was looking on wikipedia about the symptoms and I got most of the symptoms (Muscle twitches/spasms, Emotional numbness, Pressure in skull, Tingling in forehead, Loss of appetite, Loss of sexual desire and pleasure.) I did not feel any "energy" though
    Those are not Kundalini symptoms- if that's what the Wiki article said, it's probably incomplete. Many systems of thought call everything related to altered states Kundalini, which in a way isn't wrong, because Kundalini is simply your energy body awakening. However, your symptoms are much more mundane. For a proper list of Kundalini symptoms, look at the stickied thread in this forum, it has better information.

Now, binaural beats are sounds that are rhythmic that are piped into both ears at the same time. So you are hearing 'rat-a-tat' in both ears. How hemispheric synchronization works is, both sides are beating at slightly different frequencies, and your brain will create a third strobe or tone, at the difference of the frequencies. This puts the brain at this frequency while it is listening to it, which is theta, which is the frequency in which most meditators are able to access expanded awareness.
    Something that should have been in the binaurals you used is the warning that all strobing of all kinds can cause epileptic seizures. Of course, you have to be epileptic to get them, but if you are and didn't know about it, it's a way to find out.
    Some frequencies of beats (usually relaxation frequencies, not trance frequencies) cause this symptom in 'normal' people- I get it with some beats and not with others. It's nothing to be alarmed about, it's just something that happens.
    The muscle twitching you experienced could have been caused by the same response to the rhythmic strobing of the beats, but this is a temporary brain response, and not permanent.

However: Muscle twitching is a normal part of going to sleep, and it happens to everyone. The thing is, that most people don't notice it (or much of it) because they're numb and asleep, but if you just experienced an awake trance state, you are now experiencing all these things about your body you didn't know happen, and are then freaking out about it.
    Have you ever looked at someone else when they're sleeping? You can see the twitch. It happens more often to babies, because their sleep is a bit different than an adult, but it happens to you while in REM, at the very least.

The tension that you are now experiencing may be causing the other symptoms- possibly your sleep states are out of whack, and this causes the other numbness. When you're panicked, there is no energy for sex.

Will I get my sex drive back?... How long does it take?...
    Yes, as soon as you calm down and get a good night's sleep (or a few, depending on how long you've been sleep disrupted).

P.S. I am a 16 year old boy (not sure if that helps)
    It does. Before you use any mind altering device, you should do all the necessary research about it, to avoid problems like this. Also, your age is the age in which some mental illnesses develop or come out- that is why we discourage anyone younger than 18 to embark in some practices, and if they do (my 15 year old son meditates, for example, but he was taught what to expect when he started, younger than.) they need the necessary information to not have the results you just did.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Those are not Kundalini symptoms
    Agreed. Doesn't sound anything like Kundalini.

Now, binaural beats are sounds that are rhythmic that are piped into both ears at the same time.
    *nerd alert, don't say you weren't warned*
    Just for the interest of whomever might care: Bi/bin = two (see: binary, bicycle, etc.). Aural refers to the ears (not to be confused with "oral" which sounds similar in various dialects and accents of English speakers, and refers to the mouth). Binaural literally means "two ear", but is probably better understood as "both ears, simultaneously".
    *nerd /off*

Muscle twitching is a normal part of going to sleep, and it happens to everyone.
    In particular: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnic_jerk
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Thumbs up Detox the DC way

I was messing around with something called ....
    there are just way too many "what if" secenarios possible now , as in "if i didn't go about it the right way but sort of just dabbled in it anyway is this a possibility now? did I sort of trigger by accident what wasnt supposed to happen just yet? will it change? can i sort of revert to my pre-kundalini normal self?".

I did not feel any "energy" though

yeah me too , im in the same boat believe me - but a lot of people (specially my parents) think i'm being lazy and dislike chores or work that requires manual labor.
    For a large part of my not-yet-30 life I think I was over-caffinated so I have totally cut that out of my system along with pure sugar and heavily processed canned beverages , but i still allow myself some vice every now and then (diet coke).

...Emotional numbness...

I really really like it , i dont understand why the "spock effect" is supposedly a "bad thing" when infact at times it can very soothingly balm life down much like a salve over inflamed rubor.Emotions for me tend to spike and mostly i have coerce myself to mantain an equilibirium in terms of moderation (as in sometimes i tend to go in way overboard or sometimes i have a hard time mantaining silence).

Loss of appetite, Loss of sexual desire and pleasure
    sometimes its not just yourself entirely at it , sometimes the person you are with isnt exactly doing what they are supposed to?.Where i come from "promiscuity" and "self-respect" are often co-related so you have to sort of rudor yourself out of situations that arent exactly providing satisfaction to the hilt.

Will I get my sexuality back?
    where exactly did you lose it? (sorry couldnt resist , just had to poke to that lol).

A healthy happy drug-free (there's absolutely zero drugs in my system) - "i call it detox the
    DC way", coupled with regular physical exercize with a spouse or offspring , moderate consumption of pure carbohydrate , caffeine ,nicotine and alcohol along with practice of restrain in life in general ought to remedy the situation and bring "normality" to the system .

Trabzon, Turkey(Not the kind you eat :P )

No, it did what it's supposed to, it induced trance awareness, something you were clearly not ready for.
    Symptoms of trance, or mind awake body asleep are: Numbness, tingling, hyperawareness, electric-like vibrations, visions, noises, voices, and energy symptoms. The muscle twitching was probably because of the binaurals (I'll get more into it as I explain what they are and what they do.)

Those are not Kundalini symptoms- if that's what the Wiki article said, it's probably incomplete. Many systems of thought call everything related to altered states Kundalini, which in a way isn't wrong, because Kundalini is simply your energy body awakening. However, your symptoms are much more mundane. For a proper list of Kundalini symptoms, look at the stickied thread in this forum, it has better information.

Now, binaural beats are sounds that are rhythmic that are piped into both ears at the same time. So you are hearing 'rat-a-tat' in both ears. How hemispheric synchronization works is, both sides are beating at slightly different frequencies, and your brain will create a third strobe or tone, at the difference of the frequencies. This puts the brain at this frequency while it is listening to it, which is theta, which is the frequency in which most meditators are able to access expanded awareness.
    Something that should have been in the binaurals you used is the warning that all strobing of all kinds can cause epileptic seizures. Of course, you have to be epileptic to get them, but if you are and didn't know about it, it's a way to find out.
    Some frequencies of beats (usually relaxation frequencies, not trance frequencies) cause this symptom in 'normal' people- I get it with some beats and not with others. It's nothing to be alarmed about, it's just something that happens.
    The muscle twitching you experienced could have been caused by the same response to the rhythmic strobing of the beats, but this is a temporary brain response, and not permanent.

However: Muscle twitching is a normal part of going to sleep, and it happens to everyone. The thing is, that most people don't notice it (or much of it) because they're numb and asleep, but if you just experienced an awake trance state, you are now experiencing all these things about your body you didn't know happen, and are then freaking out about it.
    Have you ever looked at someone else when they're sleeping? You can see the twitch. It happens more often to babies, because their sleep is a bit different than an adult, but it happens to you while in REM, at the very least.

The tension that you are now experiencing may be causing the other symptoms- possibly your sleep states are out of whack, and this causes the other numbness. When you're panicked, there is no energy for sex.

Yes, as soon as you calm down and get a good night's sleep (or a few, depending on how long you've been sleep disrupted).

It does. Before you use any mind altering device, you should do all the necessary research about it, to avoid problems like this. Also, your age is the age in which some mental illnesses develop or come out- that is why we discourage anyone younger than 18 to embark in some practices, and if they do (my 15 year old son meditates, for example, but he was taught what to expect when he started, younger than.) they need the necessary information to not have the results you just did.
    Hey, I wouldn't expect to find the definition of muscle twitching here, what a luck to find it here, i was just trolling to get info about kundalini and the first thread i read... well, i guess i'm good for finding useful things when i'm not looking for them, but something else...
    P.S. This explains why did i get that while i was sleeping, or dreamig during trance in the past... I'd generally be tackled by something in my dream with a muscle twitching and that would wake me or get me out of trance in a minute in an unstoppable way. and i'd be like "what the hell?". Now i'm glad i know that....

Muscle twitching is not a good sign, it could be a psychotic break with a side order of tardive dyskinesia. I've been through a similar experience over the last year, which I mean to write up and leave here for others.

Blog Entries

Muscle twitching at sleep time happens to everyone, whether you realize it or not. In your case, were you on medication? As far as I know tardive dyskinesia doesn't just happen, unless you have some sort of ms or advancing neurological illness or have taken a medication that causes it.
    If any type of symptom just starts all of a sudden, then it is an indication of something happening. But if something happens when you meditate or practice awareness in the liminal state, it is not psychosis or a neurological problem- it's simply a symptom of trance.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

My kundalini also awakened around your age, and I lost my sex drive as well. At first this was relieving, but it later became a concern. To this day, I don't have the pressing "urge" to procreate. Though, I have found that through using energy awareness actions I can stimulate desire on a short term basis, which is a relief. The act of sex became more of a conscious choice than a need. Turns out that I have elevated progesterone levels as well, which suppresses the male libido. It baffled doctors. Kundalini related? Who knows...

Kundalini awakening doesn't happen accidentally, or by the help of technology such as 'binaural beats', to awaken Kundalini is very specific and there are requirements that need to be met, just like a seed that needs specific conditions in order to germinate.

Don't get me wrong, I wish it was that easy, in reality it isn't, temporary awakening is easier though and possible but even this requires a constant effort by way of breathing exercises such as Tummo or Pranayama.

Believe what you want but Kundalini awakening requires a lot of dedication and effort to achieve.

The term 'Alchemy' is synonymous with 'Kundalini Awakening', it's a precise science.

[Link Deleted: Please refrain from posting links until you have accumulated 20+ posts, as per site rules: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq...#faq_linkrules ]

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Optic View Post
    Believe what you want but Kundalini awakening requires a lot of dedication and effort to achieve.
    Except for the many, many cases of spontaneous awakening.

Quote Originally Posted by Optic View Post
    it's a precise science.
    It wasn't for me. It was quite imprecise, in fact, and I had no idea what was happening, even for years after the fact (okay, I had an idea that the transformation was a healing process, which it was, but it was and is a lot more than that).

But, as you say, believe what you want.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast