Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pre mature kundalini awakening please help me...?

Re: Pre mature kundalini awakening please help me...?

I apologize for not following the regulations of this board in regards to posting the link.

'Kundalini Awakening' seems to be a term used very loosely and broadly by many, for example: If somebody experiences hot and cold flushes or any other sensation during a meditation (or energy work) session, they may be quick to proclaim that they have just experienced 'Kundalini Awakening', even more astounding is that somebody who is not doing any such practice at all may all of a sudden feel some sensations due to some other physiological or psychological factor yet also announce the so-called awakening of their Kundalini.

The information on Kundalini from the recent 'new-age' wave of "spiritualism" is highly suspect, there is a lot of speculation mixed in with technical terms borrowed from eastern traditions, now everybody thinks awakening kundalini is so easy that its like flipping a light switch, or that they can do it by daydreaming about something completely unrelated, this is actually similar but worse than the get rich quick schemes.

Blog Entries

I'm talking about a spiritual awakening that completely transformed my life, my view of myself, everything. It took more than 20 years to play out, and bits of it are still fizzing and popping now and then.

Some people choose to differentiate between "kundalini awakening" and "kundalini rising" and that may be true, but I don't know about that. In my experience, I know that the transformation-awakening started spontaneously, in response to a rather desperate moment of prayer/surrender, and absolutely revolutionised EVERYTHING. I didn't do anything, nor had I been following any "spiritual practices" (other than prayer, and having been naturally mystical all my life). So while I actually agree that this kind of awakening is not likely to "go off" as the result of this or that practice, or this or that habit, etc., it certainly can and sometimes does happen on its own.

Ultimately, it's not about you or me or any other ego-self and what we/they do or don't do. It's about Self, awakening to Itself.

And I agree completely with your assessment of some (much?) of the New Age Spiritualism stuff out there, just for the record. Genuine awakening is... not a walk in the park, and it doesn't end with you sitting on a lotus floating in a cloud...
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

i'm just going to add a thought here

no two kundalini awakenings are the same , just like no two snowflakes are the same - does that mean are they not the same thing i.e snowflakes?

let's also keep in mind that most of the so called "symptom" lists are purely descriptive in terms of energy sensation , again a lot of people don't experience energy movement the same way most do , just like some people don't experience buzzing or vibrating in pre-ap states.

also there isn't just one time the kundalini awakens takes to shushumana to merge with shiva at saharar (the essential tantric scheme), similarly like for BW the process is conclusive and terminal for others it's a lifelong ongoing procedure they find themselves taming or coping with.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2