Thread: needing some help.

needing some help.

hey guys I am really needing some help, this is more under the mental then the physical, i am under serious stress and i have just bottled it up, and now i believe it is coming out in some very negative ways. i had a lack of sleep yesterday, and when i was trying to go to sleep i had some monkey mind chatter, but this just wasn't me it was everything i had been hearing through out the day, like peoples voices, and noise, I don't really know what it is the cause but i feel it is everything i have bottled up, I am just not sure if this is possible, because when i block all the things i worry about out they just seem to fade away, so could this anxiety be the source of these things. i just need help so could you guys send some healing my way because i am pretty scared.
    my pic.
    http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/a...627_235216.jpg

Blog Entries

Re: needing some help.

It sounds like temporary psychosis from not sleeping. Get some sleep.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

i did, but now the underlying stress from all the crap im dealing with has manifested a severe anxiety problem, also im a hypochondriac and this makes the anxiety worse.

Blog Entries

I've been there and done that, with the severe anxiety as a result of dealing with my issues. Best advice I can give is to let go and not resist. Resistance makes it worse. Also, this is a good time to learn to start seeing your thoughts and emotions from a more objective point of view. When the emotion is very strong and very present, it's actually easier to see it and examine it and look at it. Subtle, everyday emotions are so much a part of our mental/emotional "background noise" that it's easy to miss them.

I also highly recommend taking up meditation for anxiety. Again, it's a long process, but learning to meditate in the midst of great distraction creates very strong mental discipline. There's a great deal of medical research around to back up the idea that meditation is good for anxiety issues, too.

I say all of this from direct, hard won experience.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

I would add one more thing to these excellent suggestions, and it's to reread "The Power of Now" if you have it, and if you don't, get it and read it, for support. It's so established that if you can't afford it you can probably find it in your local library.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by darron View Post
    because when i block all the things i worry about out they just seem to fade away, so could this anxiety be the source of these things.
    They fade away until a 'convenient' time, then you see what happens when one sweeps the dirt under their own rug. The only way to deal with "all these things" is full on. This takes courage and often people seek assistance to achieve such feats, like a REAL friend, an older loving family member, or a pastor. Although the things that are behind one "fade away" from view, this does not negate the fact that walking backwards blindly is inadvisable at best. Get some real help, force yourself to walk forward, and whatever (or whoever) causes worry, let go.
    "If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed."

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

It's important to remember that what you fear in an anxious state generally amounts to fumes. Anxiety that comes up without provocation (free-floating) is little more than the sense of impending doom, or the sense that something bad is coming. But if you can pin down just one of your fears and then follow it back out to a logical conclusion, where does it take you?

I'll tell you this much--if you actually endured the thing(s) you are having anxiety over, you'd quickly understand that those self-same things are what make you strong, build character, and form in you a bedrock of solace. Go into your fears. Hunt them. Don't avoid them. Face them all and you'll find a wonderful gift waiting when you do.

And as others have said: eat well, sleep when you can, exercise (must, must must), and remember that anxiety is a phantom with little evidence of true harm. Talk therapy can't hurt, if you can afford it. If not, there are a few fantastic books I can send you.

I sort of like this guy's take on mental static: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...toryId=8931602

Soul
    Know Thyself

thank you so much soulsail and everyone else, i am feeling much better.

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Pay attention to "feeling much better." Spend time there. Get acquainted with "better." Our Western culture has so many little tricks and tips for dealing with anxiety and stress that we totally overlook the more important work of dealing with wellbeing, happiness, and joy. When those positive states come over you, let them linger. Investigate their origin, talk to your happiness as a friend, and get as close as possible. You'll find that in the end, there's something, or somebody deep within you talking soothing sense to you in a language only you can understand. Listen to this voice--it's you. And it knows what to do.

Soul
    Know Thyself