Thread: Badly need healing

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Badly need healing

Hi ! Namaste,

I am in the field of meditation & healing since many years and i strongly believe in healing. Of late since the last 3 months i am suffering from pain and extreme discomfort in the lower -middle right side of the abdomen and many doctors have failed to treat my problem, they have even failed to diagnose what the problem really is & i have been doing self healing & meditation and have not found much improvement. And also tried Robert Bruce's NEW (New Energy way) system to cure the pain and found a lot of warmth and cold sensations in the areas. But still no relief by applying the NEW system. The pain & discomfort is there.

Update as on 5th july:- Went to a new doctor today who said that the pain might be due to appendix but till now no test has been done to confirm it. I am on medicine for the next 7 days. I will be happy if anyone can give healing to my appendix and as well as to whatever is causing the pain .

If anyone of u r clairvoyant so can u tell me what really is causing the problem ? I will be very thankful to u if u can help me in this regard. For your help i am sending u the pics of my tummy (4 pics together - front, back & sides ). Here is the link to view the pics - ( https://picasaweb.google.com/1056805...eat=directlink ) U can click on the pics to enlarge it.

Once i know the exact cause of pain & discomfort i can cure it accordingly with the help of meditation and energies.

I will be highly grateful to you if you could give me distance healing & cure my problem.

My name - Nikhil Khanna
    lives in Girish Park, Calcutta, India.

Thanking you for the healing that you will be giving me.
    Thank You once Again
    Warm Regards
    NIKHIL
    Last edited by nicks; 5th July 2012 at 04:30 PM.