Hello to everyone!
I intensively work on NEW system one and a half month.
I had an aspiration to master this system to help to my self with the health problems, and also to help my family and other people.
Also it will help to raise energy level, for lucid dreams and OBE in which I am interested long ago.

On the average I spend 1 hour of time in day, in the days off - about 2 hours.
Most of all time i spend on hands and feets. For a full body cycle i spend about 15 minutes.
My main problem that I feel a very little
Because of it I have a suspicion that I have many energy blockades.
And more than a month I am engaged in rubbings and stimulation of hands and feets. I don't feel as on them energy flows, I mentally imagine it rather. Only if I will well relax and will concentrate, I feel as a hands slightly heat up, and in feet something such as a small foot-sleep and still sometimes something like muscular twitchings. This is all.
When I try to lift energy above (or these feelings) - that I feel a little or nothing in other places.
In navel center I not feel anything..
Whether it is necessary for me to do a full body cycle at this stage? Or better to continue stimulation of hands and feets?
I tried to do direct stimulation of a navel center, but it not takes much effect.

Warm greetings and best regards to all!

P.S.
Should tell that i have probably more active chakra in third eye center, since having concentrated on it even for some minutes - almost always i have feelings such as cold and movement begin in it. But I am not going to stimulate this place at this stage, without having worked on secondary and more bottom primary centers.(Thanks for Robert Bruce cautions from the book)