Thread: Weak reaction of a energy body or too many energy blokades?

1. Weak reaction of a energy body or too many energy blokades?

Hello to everyone!
    I intensively work on NEW system one and a half month.
    I had an aspiration to master this system to help to my self with the health problems, and also to help my family and other people.
    Also it will help to raise energy level, for lucid dreams and OBE in which I am interested long ago.

On the average I spend 1 hour of time in day, in the days off - about 2 hours.
    Most of all time i spend on hands and feets. For a full body cycle i spend about 15 minutes.
    My main problem that I feel a very little
    Because of it I have a suspicion that I have many energy blockades.
    And more than a month I am engaged in rubbings and stimulation of hands and feets. I don't feel as on them energy flows, I mentally imagine it rather. Only if I will well relax and will concentrate, I feel as a hands slightly heat up, and in feet something such as a small foot-sleep and still sometimes something like muscular twitchings. This is all.
    When I try to lift energy above (or these feelings) - that I feel a little or nothing in other places.
    In navel center I not feel anything..
    Whether it is necessary for me to do a full body cycle at this stage? Or better to continue stimulation of hands and feets?
    I tried to do direct stimulation of a navel center, but it not takes much effect.

Warm greetings and best regards to all!

P.S.
    Should tell that i have probably more active chakra in third eye center, since having concentrated on it even for some minutes - almost always i have feelings such as cold and movement begin in it. But I am not going to stimulate this place at this stage, without having worked on secondary and more bottom primary centers.(Thanks for Robert Bruce cautions from the book)

Blog Entries

Re: Weak reaction of a energy body or too many energy blokades?

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceFlight View Post
    Hello to everyone!
    Hi SF.
    I intensively work on NEW system one and a half month.
    I had an aspiration to master this system to help to my self with the health problems, and also to help my family and other people.
    Also it will help to raise energy level, for lucid dreams and OBE in which I am interested long ago.
    That's wonderful.

On the average I spend 1 hour of time in day, in the days off - about 2 hours.
    That is a lot- try not to spend so much time on it after a bit- I understand that you want to make it into an 'automatic' thing, but at some point don't make it be a chore.
    Most of all time i spend on hands and feets. For a full body cycle i spend about 15 minutes.
    That sounds good.
    My main problem that I feel a very little
    Except for the hands and feet, the other areas are usually not as strong feeling, so I suspect you are normal. However, there is a trick to get more sensation if you feel you need the reassurance.

And more than a month I am engaged in rubbings and stimulation of hands and feets. I don't feel as on them energy flows, I mentally imagine it rather. Only if I will well relax and will concentrate, I feel as a hands slightly heat up, and in feet something such as a small foot-sleep and still sometimes something like muscular twitchings. This is all.
    This sounds normal too- the most you feel is throbbing and tingling, but you won't feel this all the time. It's something that comes and goes.

When I try to lift energy above (or these feelings) - that I feel a little or nothing in other places.
    In navel center I not feel anything..
    Whether it is necessary for me to do a full body cycle at this stage? Or better to continue stimulation of hands and feets?
    It sounds like you have done a lot of arms & legs, so I think you can continue 'up' the body. But always prestimulate arms and legs before doing the rest, it helps with flow.

Something I have found that helps with sensation is that if you lay down on the floor with your arms up on a straight line, and then move energy up and down the line you get more feeling than the other way. I think it's called a full-body scan, but it's been a while since I read the name. So every once in a while you might want to do this so you can get more feeling. But it sounds that you're doing it right, and getting normal feedback.

P.S.
    Should tell that i have probably more active chakra in third eye center, since having concentrated on it even for some minutes - almost always i have feelings such as cold and movement begin in it. But I am not going to stimulate this place at this stage, without having worked on secondary and more bottom primary centers.(Thanks for Robert Bruce cautions from the book)

Warm greetings and best regards to all!
    Very good, you're doing well.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

3. Re: Weak reaction of a energy body or too many energy blokades?

Hi, CFTraveller.
    Thank you very much for answer!
    You added to me confidence. I tried to do complete scanning of a body in a lay down on the floor position as you advise. I noticed that in such situation I feel the body better.
    I am going to start to develop the primary centers further according to the book. My uncertainty in the relation of energy blockades was connected with that in the book and here at a forum, in many described cases people tell about strong feelings, pushes etc. In my case of such strong feelings wasn't.

Blog Entries

Well, according to Robert, the less feeling the less blockages- the reason you feel more at first is that you have natural blockages that get cleared away, and as they clear up you feel less, not more. In my case (I've been doing NEW for around seven years now, how time flies) the feelings come and go, there's no 'set' rule.

5. Re: Weak reaction of a energy body or too many energy blokades?

Hello again to everyone.
    I come back to this topic already opened by me after 1,5 months of energy work.
    I think that I have a problem and ask for the help and advice..
    The last month I started to work every day on raising energy to sub-navel center, after preliminary exercises on hands and feets.
    Still I did about 15 minutes, on the average, full body scan and work along a spine column.
    A few days ago I began to feel the same symptoms which I had in 2008 when had pneumonia.
    I read in the book that energy work can provoke old problems and even inflammations. Certainly, it would not be desirable to get again pneumonia but if suddenly it so, what you will advise?
    I am not want to give up, in any case, but as soon as these symptoms appeared - I suspended energy work.

Blog Entries

I don't think it will cause the problem- after all pneumonia is a disease that manifests due to some sort of cause (virus, bacteria, allergic (eosinophilic) or fungal) it will not manifest because awareness or even increased circulation. However, if the condition is there, it will definitely highlight it- so you can do something about it (go to the doctor).

7. Re: Weak reaction of a energy body or too many energy blokades?

CFTraveller, thanks for the answer. Tomorrow i go to the doctor.
    To me too it is not believed that the problem appeared because of energy work.
    As i am a beginner, I can and be mistaken.
    Recently one expert who reads according to the photo of a retina of an eye told to me that I have a weak immunity.
    In the book there is an exercise on work with the region of femurs for immunity increase.
    I think that it can be useful in my case.
    Any other advice would be greatly appreciated.

Blog Entries

There is a second place you can concentrate your energy work (btw, I do the femur thing also, find it helpful when I'm sick) and it is in the thymus gland- when you do throat chakra work, concentrate on the area of the adam's apple and below, and it will stimulate it. A combo of this and the femur work should stimulate your immune system.
    But, if a physical problem is suspected, always check with the doctor first.