Thread: Bikes

Bikes

Often during non-physical experiences, i perceive my vehicle/energy body, as a bicycle.
    This has happened a couple of times recently, both with similar themes, ie, upgrading from one model to another.

In the first, i am taking my familiar bike apart, and replacing parts with newer, more advanced parts. Piece by piece, until i am riding a completely new bike.

In the second, i am riding a bicycle, but am then given a motor cycle by my Dad. I am a little in awe of this machine, and am wary of getting on and starting the engine. I opt to simply walk along pushing the bike for a while, until i feel a bit more familiar with it. The dream ended with me sitting on it and starting the engine for the first time.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Re: Bikes

It appears that you have interpreted this dream yourself, already possessing the key to its interpretation as you said: "i perceive my vehicle/energy body, as a bicycle." Notwithstanding, these are desirable dreams to have indeed. The main difference between a bicycle and a motorcycle is that a motorcycle has a fire inside!
    "If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed."

Yeah this bike/energy body thing has been clear to me for a few years...

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Bikes are also cool for the fact that they require forward motion to maintain balance. Too slow and you wobble, tilt, and tip. Too fast and you lose control. Balance is always achieved by steady progress, effort, and of course...enjoyment!

Soul
    Know Thyself

Thanks Soul, i hadn't even considered that aspect of it