Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar View Post
This experience started out with me in some kind of school, with lots of other people around.
I decide to show them what i can do, so i start to hover, a few inches from the ground.
My intention is to show them that everyone has the potential to use these abilities, but they are all too shocked and amazed to listen or believe me when i tell them this.
This first part reminds me of a lot of dreams (or some lucid experiences) I have too. I had, for example, a funny dream in January, I copy it here from my electronic xls-journal (yes, I keep it as an excel file in English):

Wednesday, 11. Jan 2012
I am holding a talk and/or lecture in a smaller hall.
It all looks even a bit like 19th century to me.
I first seem to have talked about evolutioninary topics (alternative view) or biology or sth similar.
Then I say sth surprising:
„And one more thing: I can fly.“
Then I lift of the ground in a vertical (lying) position.
I see a woman in shock holding her hands before her eyes to close her view.

Remarks:
The woman's reaction was somehow sweet and funny alike, that's why I remember it so well. She seemed not really too shocked or terrified, just more baffled, yet still somehow her belief system was a little shattered, or maybe it was regarded as sth 'indecent' by their society's norms?

Like you Neal, I then just wanted to prove to them that we are so much more and that not just "I" can fly, but "we all" can fly.