Thread: The feeling on the whole area?!?

Trabzon, Turkey(Not the kind you eat :P )

The feeling on the whole area?!?

Hello there, i was doing energy work just a while ago, stimulating my arms and legs. As usually taught here, i used tactile imaging, first create a sensation on your hands of feet, than move it. The thing is, when i did this on my legs, after a while, i started to have that sensation on all the area i was stimulating on my legs and the stimulation i was doing myself has become very slow like it was forced by something else to be that slow and that stimulation was also being almost ineffective because i was feeling the whole area totally stimulated already so the feeling i was moving was increased just a little more on the section it passed, i wonder why did this happen as it didn't happen on my arms as i stimulated them too a bit before stimulatig my legs. what could be happened then?
    Thanks and have a g'day.
    Last edited by TheSingular; 9th July 2012 at 08:16 PM.

Blog Entries

Re: The feeling on the whole area?!?

Quote Originally Posted by flzf View Post
    Hello there, i was doing energy work just a while ago, stimulating my arms and legs. As usually taught here, i used tactile imaging, first create a sensation on your hands of feet, than move it. The thing is, when i did this on my legs, after a while, i started to have that sensation on all the area i was stimulating on my legs and the stimulation i was doing myself has become very slow like it was forced by something else to be that slow
    This is perfectly normal, Robert talks about this on the section where he talks about doing two areas at a time, the energy flows at different rates and will sometimes slow down so that when you start doing two areas (like both legs at a time) you may end up with the speed alternating, and it's normal. All areas in the energy body flow at different rates because they just are individual.

and that stimulation was also being almost ineffective because i was feeling the whole area totally stimulated already so the feeling i was moving was increased just a little more on the section it passed,
    This is normal also, if you try to make a cold area colder, it will make a little perceptual difference if you make a warm area cold. So it's doing what it's supposed to, I'm not sure why you would think this is not effective.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    So it's doing what it's supposed to, I'm not sure why you would think this is not effective.
    um, i think i forgot to write it properly, so you're right to not to be sure why i think it's ineffective. I meant it ineffective compared to the stimulation it already had, my legs were filled with that feeling and stimulating them further didn't have much effect compared to it was having before they were filled with it. Ah, whatever i'm not that good at explaining things, neither in turkish, nor english *sigh*.
    P.S: especially english since it's not my native language, yes i learned it good till now but i think, to learn a foreign language perfectly, you have to find a way to include it to your everyday life...(sorry that was quite off-topic....)

Blog Entries

That's ok, I too am bilingual (or two-and a half lingual, lol). Anyway, I hope my reply assuaged your concerns.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

yes, it did, thank you very much...