Thread: finely tuned and rocking hard.

finely tuned and rocking hard.

I read an entry a long time back by NT it was something along these lines (please dismiss the paraphrasing but you'll get the gist of it hopefully)

"the energetic construct was so fined tuned up superbly well kept and in pace , it gives the image of a ferrari purring"

that had me thinking how do you deal with your spikes? (i have to admit the image of a purring waxed-to-perfection-itself ferrari had my engine revved purring just the mere visual of it ...hmmmm whats the word? oh sorry! its "sexy" i believe) ; well if you put the rhetoric aside and look into it , the bare fact of the matter is all of us here are practicing spiritualists and we didn't get to where we are by say casual devil may care kind of a mentality (much at times i wish was the case and especially more so for me ).

Anyhow im going to enlist a few thing that have helped me hone K-work a step ahead.

These are points and tips intended to be of aid to those interested ; it goes without saying that here at AD no procedure in itself is reccomend to be supplemental or replacement for those ailing to be taken as advice by a liscensed practicing physician.

Breath of Fire/Breath of Bellows : It comes to a point where you no longer have to coordinate the expectation of energy sensation or energy flow but tend to practice it or experience it as "stoking" ; say fanning a flame already lit - where do you go from there?.
    I lock my abdominal muscles and dont breathe i think the sensation of rapidly hitting your intestinal pleura against the axis of an erect longitudinal spine hits the nail oh-so-perfectly on the head.I wouldnt reccomend it however if youre hypertensive.
    This is basically the valsalva maneovur except with more oomph ( i swear i literally once felt CSF ooze out from foramen luschka and drip to formen magendie).Like i said however rapid change in blood pressure is no hoot , try avoiding it if you can.

The Big Purr/Consolidated Buzzing : Once youre up and going ; comes the question how do you keep at it? how do you keep that amazing whirr going? Is it possible to purr and see what it feels to sustain the state as you get about your minorly distracting errands? well for me personally its a matter of "sustaining" once youre buzzing you need to transition to the step-up , buzz while getting out and about with your mundane chores.Personally i tell you , you have to sieze whatever oppurtunity you can possibly ever get and start stringing them together to make say a necklace on a delicate platinum wire of your spiritual-self.Think of it as adding a bead per experience yes?
    An absolutely amazing place to keep at it is the automobile (oh shoosh now) , like i said you have to hone down on every possible available chance : if your'e being driven instead of having yourself parked see what it feels like when the engine is rocking the entire vehicle with it ; if you merge with the vibration and internalize ; soon youre hooked and waiting for car rides (like i said shoooosh)

Spinal Breathing/Spinal Alignment : Absolutely incredibly amazing stuff , if youre into hardcore meditation and if you feel you've hit the dread proverbial "plateau" believe me i give you a cast iron gaurantee you have to get back to spinal breathing ; i mean this stuff is so amazing the bar keeps going higher and higher.Your sessions get longer , the intensity builds up , once you start the flow so incredibly deep and soulful you're just caught up in the midst of it - just like that.
    Oh my DC what a precocious thing to say! ..i know right?
    Couple of years back I noticed my exhales were more rapid and gave relief ,then still i noticed i couldnt do my neck as easy my coccyx, then still came news i couldnt pace the flow to my liking something somewhere would always snag ; its very irritating if you aspire , like i said the bar keeps going higher (ridding your spine of coarse work and fine tuning can at times feel like making love to your own shushumana , the amazing unision of ida and pingla nothing short of divinity really.

Kinesthetics : (also known as tactile learning) is a learning style in which learning takes place by the student carrying out a physical activity, rather than listening to a lecture or watching a demonstration (the famous example of reading ,studying ,watching lectures and live demos of other people swimming Vs throwing yourself into the pool).
    Gold star for DC here ; fascinating stuff yes?
    I'm going to put my foot where my mouth is ( pun entirely un-intended ) :
    *Stand facewards to a wall
    *Place your hands firmly higher than the level of your face to the wall
    *Stand on your toes
    *Bounce gently and focus only and only on shooting an upward spark when the ball of your heel hits the ground.Tune very simply to the sensation of the spark "leaking" upwards.

Soon you'll be finely tuned and rocking hard (pun intended).
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 14th July 2012 at 04:46 PM.

Blog Entries

Re: finely tuned and rocking hard.

Breath of Fire/Breath of Bellows : It comes to a point where you no longer have to coordinate the expectation of energy sensation or energy flow but tend to practice it or experience it as "stoking" ; say fanning a flame already lit - where do you go from there?.
    I usually do this before I start with my Kundalini Yoga workout, it energizes me.
    Cheers.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.