Thread: The Flow(generally it's called vibrations here) and what does it do to the energy body.

Trabzon, Turkey(Not the kind you eat :P )

The Flow(generally it's called vibrations here) and what does it do to the energy body.

Hello, i started to think of that a few days ago,i wonder if the 'vibrations'*(look below pls) can be used to stimulate the energy body. Actually, i felt my energy body stimulated when i let the 'flow' through my body, but i also felt sleepy. It was such sleepy, that the day before yesterday i overslept partly because of that. I did this thing before i sleep, than i slept for nine and a half hours, than i tried to do it again, although i felt nothing, and than i waited for an hour to eat(and as a result of not eating for 19 hours at that time, i ate a lot-and no, i wasn't fasting) than i did it again and fell asleep for 3 more hours. And i did it before i started writing this post, and i'm sleepy, again... I also found out that it's harder to feel that flow if when i have just waken up or after taking a shower. I wonder what i was doing to my energy body. If you already know the answer, or you can find the answer by doing what i was doing, please tell me the answer. Thank you and have a good day...

*during a second thought abut that, i thought that feeling was more like a flow of some liquid which is not very dense, like water or something so i'll call it as 'the flow' as i did so in the title

Blog Entries

Re: The Flow(generally it's called vibrations here) and what does it do to the energy body.

My opinion is that the energy work you did got you into a trance. Sometimes energy work, if done for an extended period of time, will do that. In other words, 'vibrations' (which are symptoms) show you flow, and that's what energy work does- help stimulate flow.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: The Flow(generally it's called vibrations here) and what does it do to the energy body.

To understand with the left brain please see: http://www.planetware.de/octave/earthyear.html

To understand with the right brain please see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mODqQvlrgIQ
    Please remember, our bodies are mostly water.
    "If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed."

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    My opinion is that the energy work you did got you into a trance. Sometimes energy work, if done for an extended period of time, will do that. In other words, 'vibrations' (which are symptoms) show you flow, and that's what energy work does- help stimulate flow.
    If so, it gets you into the trance quite fast because 5 minutes is more than enough to make it flow completely and stimulate the energy body(at that point i couldn't make it flow anymore). So it should be stimulating very fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Pneumismatic View Post
    To understand with the left brain please see: http://www.planetware.de/octave/earthyear.html

To understand with the right brain please see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mODqQvlrgIQ
    Please remember, our bodies are mostly water.
    Are you trying to say that my body was synched to the flow frequency? If so, that makes sense with CFTraveler's post because, as i know, in trance, your brain is synched to a lower frequency(alpha or theta, depending on how deep you get into trance) and that flow makes you synch quickly to a lower frequence that's why it's harder to feel it after you wake up or take a bath or something because you were already synched to it maybe. Thank you both, for helping me.
    P.S. It was both my left brain and right brain what provided me an insight into this.
    P.P.S. Btw i like your type of response, it makes brains work on it. Just like a puzzle.
    Last edited by TheSingular; 16th July 2012 at 08:06 AM. Reason: Added P.P.S.-than corrected some misspellings

"If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed."

Quote Originally Posted by Pneumismatic View Post
    I have to admit it, this post made me laugh
    Last edited by TheSingular; 16th July 2012 at 08:25 PM. Reason: to add signature-aww it didn't work :o

Blog Entries

Looks like both sides of his brain liked your answer.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Looks like both sides of his brain liked your answer.
    oh man this is the funniest forum thread i've ever post a reply.
    Last edited by TheSingular; 16th July 2012 at 08:23 PM.
    Be in peace and love in all lives.
    Be safe in all ways.
    Be well and cheerful at all times.
    Be helpful and compassionate to all others.
    This is the best wish that I can wish for myself and you.
    Live well and have fun!
    With my love and blessings,
    TheSingular

I hereby choose to evolve myself to something better than what I am now and help others do just that. For a better Humanity, and a better Universe!

Positivity ROCKS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by flzf View Post
    oh man this is the funniest forum thread i've ever post a reply.
    And that was my lamest post ever...
    Be in peace and love in all lives.
    Be safe in all ways.
    Be well and cheerful at all times.
    Be helpful and compassionate to all others.
    This is the best wish that I can wish for myself and you.
    Live well and have fun!
    With my love and blessings,
    TheSingular

I hereby choose to evolve myself to something better than what I am now and help others do just that. For a better Humanity, and a better Universe!

Positivity ROCKS!!!