Thread: Who are 'gods?'

Who are 'gods?'

In Psalms 82:6, David said, "I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most high." One of these gods, Jesus of Nazareth added his words to this realization when He said, "Is it not written in your law, 'I said, ye are gods?'" Sounds good, right? It's true. God is the best one at being a god, and He always speaks positivity about Himself, never limitation, not even in passing, ever, simply because He prefers success to failure, gain to loss, and leadership to slavery.

Manifestation is automatic to those who speak, type, sign, and pray and requires no special techniques to realize. Manifestation requires only one thing, and that is direction, conscious or unconscious. Be conscious. There's a reason that the Bible says, "Let the weak say, 'I am strong.'" - Joel 3:10 I realize that I am responsible for all of my excellent, wonderful, satisfying manifestations.

"You have no power over me." - Sarah, Labyrinth
    Last edited by Pneumismatic; 26th July 2012 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Extra Positive Manifestations
    "If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed."

IA56 Guest

Re: Who are 'gods?'

I second your writing....The God part in us all is only positive, always making you love all and everything, see all good in all, and also make to understand what we call bad and how we keep it alive....I am working in me to be able to whitness without reaction to the bad, I canĀ“t eraze it but I can choose my reaction towards it.