Quote Originally Posted by Publeausing View Post
althought i doubt that we ever get younger, we definitely can change our life and the way we're feeling.
i know by myself that i'm feeling much younger. and yes i do look younger too. that's thanks to a lot of factors such as diet change but not only. my thoughts, emotions, the way i look etc. was all changed. there's far more to say but yes, love is indeed one important factor in both feeling and looking younger (although i believe that by feeling younger, with a bit of time, you would look the same).
Indeed, belief is one of the ingredients to make the rejuvenation of cells happen. I know that our society is designed in the way that if they see no others (to follow) who achieved something, they're doubtful. They need a pioneers and leaders so that they had an "acquiescence" to do something.

But diet, feelings, thoughts, are a natural part of the process, just like you stated. Yet, my humble opinion is that the most important factor is spirit, as E. Cayce stated:

Spirit is the life
Cells need spirit (life) to continue their work (life). There is no agreement in any of the cells to "get older" (abandon life); they never get old, until they don't have life to continue their natural proceses (stop life). Aging (desintegration), therefore, is a consequence of a (weak) mind which not allow spirit (life) to flow through the body.

The equation is simple, then: rejuvenation = life.