Thread: Am I getting younger????

Am I getting younger????

I can't put my finger on what has changed in my looks, but I was taken aback the other day when I looked in the mirror and appeared to be younger. My skin is actually broken out right now, so its not that my skin looks good, bit still I am glowing...radiant...bright-eyed. I don't know what it is. I have been craving lots of fruits and veggies over the last week and my diet has drastically change. I have an aversion to junk food I used to crave. Something is definitely going on with me. I also feel more connected to animals and plants. It's weird, but I felt an inner conversation with a tree today and yesterday. I sensed happiness in the tree while my daughter played in her branches. I sensed anxiety in an ant. I'm also having mood swings that go from deep sorrow and depression to joy and connectedness at the drop of a hat.Seriously, I feel kind of like a freak admitting to all this, but I know many of you guys won't judge.

Is anyone else experiencing something similar?

Re: Am I getting younger????

Sometimes we have to digest what we've experienced.

Blog Entries

Younger? Don't know. But maybe more healthy and more connected?

Quote Originally Posted by lamommy78 View Post
    I can't put my finger on what has changed in my looks, but I was taken aback the other day when I looked in the mirror and appeared to be younger. My skin is actually broken out right now, so its not that my skin looks good, bit still I am glowing...radiant...bright-eyed.
    I observed the same with me, and even more... Except I wasn't surprised, because I knew it is going to happen: this is an effect of focusing on light / higher vibrations, and bringing them into ethereal and physical body.

Now, about the "even more"... well, this one surprised me - totally.

After few days of healing and focusing of light, I felt my mind started working bit differently - lighter, to be literal. But I expected it to be only an inner experience. But it turned out that it wasn't - I realized that it was external in the moment when I left my house and went down the street, passing by lots of people. Literally everyone was looking at me very piercely, I attracted too much attention - and I was feeling weird because of that. Seems like this light energy has a very magnetizing effect, subconsciously attracting people's attention. But I don't know what they actually saw - I felt even more weird because it seemed like I was giving an impression of kind of half-god like from the ancient Greek mythology, this was this kind of attention that I got today outside. I met one of my friend, he bowed to me which he never does, like he felt he must be more official; he seemed to be overwhelemed and surprised that I said hi to him, this kind of weird situation it is.

I'm really puzzled why it is so that such a side-effect brings such weird situation of affecting other people without my intent. Anyway, if some of you want to be a politician or a celebrity, this should work very good for you. Just focus on light.

The real way to be young is to dream and choose... yes, your boddy mirrors that.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    The real way to be young is to dream and choose... yes, your boddy mirrors that.
    And I choose love.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    And I choose love.
    Love your youth.

8. Re: Am I getting younger????

althought i doubt that we ever get younger, we definitely can change our life and the way we're feeling.
    i know by myself that i'm feeling much younger. and yes i do look younger too. that's thanks to a lot of factors such as recipe diets change but not only. my thoughts, emotions, the way i look etc. was all changed. there's far more to say but yes, love is indeed one important factor in both feeling and looking younger (although i believe that by feeling younger, with a bit of time, you would look the same).
    Last edited by Publeausing; 9th April 2020 at 04:00 PM. Reason: grammar

Quote Originally Posted by Publeausing View Post
    althought i doubt that we ever get younger, we definitely can change our life and the way we're feeling.
    i know by myself that i'm feeling much younger. and yes i do look younger too. that's thanks to a lot of factors such as diet change but not only. my thoughts, emotions, the way i look etc. was all changed. there's far more to say but yes, love is indeed one important factor in both feeling and looking younger (although i believe that by feeling younger, with a bit of time, you would look the same).
    Indeed, belief is one of the ingredients to make the rejuvenation of cells happen. I know that our society is designed in the way that if they see no others (to follow) who achieved something, they're doubtful. They need a pioneers and leaders so that they had an "acquiescence" to do something.

But diet, feelings, thoughts, are a natural part of the process, just like you stated. Yet, my humble opinion is that the most important factor is spirit, as E. Cayce stated:

Spirit is the life
    Cells need spirit (life) to continue their work (life). There is no agreement in any of the cells to "get older" (abandon life); they never get old, until they don't have life to continue their natural proceses (stop life). Aging (desintegration), therefore, is a consequence of a (weak) mind which not allow spirit (life) to flow through the body.

The equation is simple, then: rejuvenation = life.