Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Dreams or Dreamstate Lessons?

Blog Entries

Dreams or Dreamstate Lessons?

I've had some dream experiences, kind of like what Aunt Clair would call "Dreamstate Lessons." The other night I woke up and had astral vision- (last week sometime). Then I fell asleep again and dreamt I was in a school setting, and was being taught PK. The teacher was explaining to me that I had to be in the state of clairvoyance to be able to achieve PK. So I closed my eyes, and began to "see." Then I started to point at objects with my hands and to will them towards me, and I started moving a bunch of things. When I opened my eyes, it didn't work, I had to be in that state to move things. So when I finally did it I was happy! Then when I woke up I thought of posting it on the Dream forum, but it wasn't really a lucid dream, and then forgot. Thanks for reminding me.

BTW, I've never consciously been interested in psychokinesis. In fact, I usually don't even read topics about it. So the dream was a surprise for me.

pps: Lately I've been getting lots of hypnagogic sounds, (voices) and that to me means I'm soon going to project.
    Originally posted on CF's OBE Journals. Moved for self-explanatory reasons.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Another PK lesson- Dreamstate lessons

Last night, as I rolled over to go to sleep, I experienced a 'whooshing' sensation in my head, like my head-energy body had gone through a tunnel, although I remained awake, and kind of waited for vibrations, but nothing came, so I decided to go to sleep. Early in the am I woke as usual, went to sleep again, and had this dream:
    I was back in the pk school, and had already received my lesson. I sat in front of a cup of water, and got into trance, and as soon as astral sight kicked in, I could make the top of the cup splash. I went about my day, and after a while, I would sit, fully conscious in front of the cup, with my eyes open (no trance this time) and could make a cup of water ripple. Then woke up mystified about all these pk and also levitating-lesson dreams.
    As to the levitating- I had already had the 'learning levitating at an ashram' by moving my lower tan tien dream, (it's somewhere in a dreaming forum). The night before last, I dreamed I was in my childhood home but my boss (minister) and her husband were staying there in my parent's room (obvious significance here), and I was showing them my levitation by stimulating the lower tan tien (hara) technique.
    Apparently, my dreaming self is learning a whole lotta stuff while my earthly self is not, or I'm cracking up. (more).

enoch Guest
    The other night a pyschic (who was an elderly lady whom I've never met) was teaching me how to turn an evergreen tree into a person. First we arranged twigs and branches until the evergreen took on the appearance of a person, and then she did something with her hands and the whole tree turned into this grey, bendy man. It looked asif he was made of wet, grey clay, and he swayed back and forth like a tree and just smiled. I shouted "Holy Sh*t! How did you do that?" and then I immediately apologised because I sensed that swearing in front of such an adept was rude. She turned to me, smiled and hollered, "Bah! F**k it! It's great aint it!?" We had a jolly laugh as you can guess...but it's stayed with me....the whole dream...and I'm looking at trees and plants differently. I believe that I've been guided towards understanding nature spirits.

p.s. - surprisingly: following this dream I've totally lost my spider phobia.

cainam_nazier Guest
    I have many, many "training dreams" as I call them. I am not sure of thier point, but feel they are important. But for me also I get the feeling that these are often future events or rather near future events. It almost feels like I am benig prepared for something.

Is it kinda like that for you?

I have also noticed that the more and more that I have the easier it is to actively control these kinds of actions while lucid dreaming.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cainam_nazier
    I have many, many "training dreams" as I call them. I am not sure of thier point, but feel they are important. But for me also I get the feeling that these are often future events or rather near future events. It almost feels like I am benig prepared for something.

Is it kinda like that for you?
    At the risk of sounding even nuttier than usual, yes- for a long time now.

I have also noticed that the more and more that I have the easier it is to actively control these kinds of actions while lucid dreaming
    Also true. I could notice a progression of abilities as the dreams go by. So far I have (been taught and learned to)(in order)
    1-Materialized a lawnmower out of thin air
    2-'call on' astral sight on demand
    3-use 'astral sight' to do psychokinesis
    4-learned to levitate using my hara (lower tan-tien, as it was called in the dream. It was done by moving the energy a certain way, it being the gravity center of my body, as it was explained to me.)
    -What this is for, Search me!

Freawaru Guest
    I do not recall lessons for psychics during dreams. But occasionally I have been able to do psychic stuff during dreams (both luicd and non lucid). f.e telekinesis, teleportation (that was really weird ), lightening bolts, balefire, flying, conjuring up things out of the blue. changing people or scenery, cutting off people from a scenery (this was non-lucid and I have no idea if they were real persons or not), changing my own shape, breathing under water and other stuff like that.

I do remember lessons during dreams (i mean when I truely get around to get a lesson instead of just running around in school searching for the room or being late and other "nightmares" like that ), but the subject is always combat. Hand to hand combat to be precise - or with a short range weapon like a sword. Usually it is just a teacher and me, but lately there are other students sometimes. I remember that once (years ago) my sword broke and I was terrified that my opponent would kill me until I recalled that it had been a traning lesson (and training sword), then I woke.

A few nights ago I dreamed of meeting a true opponent. Not to fight but to, well, introduce each other. The "opponent" was some kind of samurai/ninja with long years of practice while I still felt as a beginner. The strange thing was that I also knew I was better - if I could *remember*. This lack of memory of something important is a common and recurring subject in my dreams; usually I try to find a treasure I hid many years ago or a secret passway or secret gate I had build and forgot where or how to open it.

These dreams do have a underlying sense of preparation for something big, but well, I don't know if it is real or just part of those kind of dreams. Glad you have them, too, anyway

jalef Guest
    i was once tought how to materialize all sorts of things out of thin air. first i used a wand but later i did it without a wand although it was much harder and the things apaering were sometimes broken. sometimes i get what i have to consider on my spiritual path. it is interesting that if i am tought abilities that the environment i kinda wizard school but when it comes to spiritual lessons then it is a monastery or just a really nice place in the nature. but mostly im learning abilities in dreams by just doing it (non lucid). for example i moved objects with telekinesis and was amazed and it trigered a lucid dream where i kinda made objects dance and so on...

Apex Guest
    If you're asking how to differentiate dreamstate lessons from mind wanderings, I can only tell you what I do.

I imagine you keep a dream journal. Keep that thing updated! I try to sit for a few minutes each morning in concentration of nothing. That seems to help unwaking memories pop to the surface for me, but use the method you already use. I tend to get a feeling of sorts right away as to whether it is significant material or garbage, but I usually write both types down just in case.

In the late evening, I go over what I wrote down. I write (or used to write) 'potentially astral' (although 'potential lesson' seems more appropriate) aside those recollections that sound like an unusually coherent dream. Now what I should do at this point is try to figure out what I'm being taught, but in practice I don't. That's not really what you're asking though.

cainam_nazier Guest
    CF.

What "they" have been teaching me.

1. Extream Acrobatics. Borderline flying but doing so in areas where flying up, up, and away isn't an option, and as a pre-req for flying.
    2. But we have aslo gone over flying.
    3. "Bad guy Identification" Looking past a persons shell to see whats really in there.
    4. Combat, both mental and physical. Which included Telekinesis and the like.
    5. Materialization. Mostly for combat purposes. Creating weapons or obstructions.
    6. Sheild creation, both personal and large area.
    7. My personal favorite. Energy absorbtion. Mostly taking the bad things out of other people.
    8. Body switching and double creating. Basically creating a double, transferring consoiusness to it, and then when it gets destroyed, captured, injured beyound use transferring conciousness back to my real body or another double.

Freawaru Guest
    Hey, Cainam,

body switching I do, too, but so far the body I switched into had been always already there (and sometimes communicating with my first body). Or I had changed the body I use. Creating doubles and then switch into them, now THAT sounds really usefull and fun. Thanks for the idea, my fellow warrior

Jalef, good idea to use a wand. I shall try that, too. Do you think your school is a bit like Hogwarts? I would love to visit Hogwarts in a dream, but so far no luck.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast