Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: crazy alchemical experience between root & heart chakras

Faerydust Guest

Re: crazy alchemical experience between root & heart cha

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew
    Lately, I have experienced the expulsion of negative energy when I open my chakras. Sensations have ranged from black bees, spiders, snakes, black ballbearings or peas, and some kind of black sludge to heat sensations like I am opening a blast furnace. So, lately I have been ready for negative stuff to come out of my chakras and then have used my awareness hands to get rid of it. (I usually use a sword in my right hand and a flame or glowing white light in my left.) As I attack the energy, I usually say (mentally) something like, "In the name of Jesus Christ, leave my body and return from whence you came."
    Lately though, when I open the chakras, I sometimes find only positive energy and some vibrations that are like sounds or bells.

Anyway, I opened my base chakra and something very large and black began to ooze from it onto the floor. I was terrified and called on Jesus Christ to help me. I began hacking at it, but somehow I felt I had to stop attacking it. A voice told me to pick up the black blob and "clean it." I grabbed it with my awareness hands and hit it with white light with my left hand. The black gunk instantly washed off of it and a small infant made of crystal was left. I was still in a panic at this point... I can't describe the sensation- something between terror and exhultation. The voice said, "This is your buddha-nature." I was dumbfounded and yelled out, (mentally) "and I birthed it out of my ass???" I didn't get an answer but I felt a "positive" reply. I felt like something had to be done quickly or this thing would die. I yelled out for direction and the voice showed me an image of placing the child in my heart chakra. I did this... still hoping I was doing the right thing.
    I ran through the rest of my chakras quickly (I had trouble concentrating). When I got to my heart chakra, I had some negative energy in there but under it was a crystal cavern-like structure.
    I am still buzzing with a very light "airy" type of energy, there's a slight ringing in my ear, and my root chakra is throbbing.

I thought that was an interesting experience and worth posting. Some definite alchemical undertones. The "buddha-nature" part is beyond me though, as I just have a cursory knowledge of buddhism. Comments?

-Matthew
    Interesting. When clearing my chakras I have had snakes come out, and black sludge, though I never read of this previously.
    I would also reach good states within them, and see beautiful imagery, but for awhile I think I had hit a large area that needed to be cleaned, and so the negative energy was draining after awhile.

Thankyou for posting this. It is hopeful and affirming.

Always know peace
    Faerydust

Dsmoke Guest
    I'm a bit late in seeing this, Matthew, but several months ago I also found a crystalline cave-structre in my heart chakra after some serious clearing of negative energy. Very cool to hear that you have that, too! To me, it is a healing place.

Blog Entries
    Fascinating experience, Matthew. Thank you.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)