Thread: 2 questions about primary energy center

1. 2 questions about primary energy center

Hi brothers and sisters
    first question :When I work on the Primary Energy centers Is it Enough that I feel the pulsing and throbbing in Each Center then I move To the next center (Suppose i'm working on the navel center then it responded well and I felt it ...so should I move on to the next Center or should I Stay on each center until I finish all the Actions(((I mean by actions the ball moving through the center ,the clock and anticlockwise spinning ,the donut splitting action,the Wrapping then inhaling and exhaling Colored Vapor)
    my second Question is :I read in the energy work book that Robert bruce can spend alot of time on each center ,What's the purpose of that ?
    Sorry it's 3 questions
    my third question is How Can I know that my energy centers are developed ?and does a daily practice of 20 minutes actually develop my primary energy centers?or should I Do it more often and longer on each Center
    Thanks alot

Blog Entries

Re: 2 questions about primary energy center

Quote Originally Posted by immortal_wisdom View Post
    Hi brothers and sisters
    Hi immortal_wisdom.
    first question :When I work on the Primary Energy centers Is it Enough that I feel the pulsing and throbbing in Each Center then I move To the next center (Suppose i'm working on the navel center then it responded well and I felt it ...so should I move on to the next Center or should I Stay on each center until I finish all the Actions(((I mean by actions the ball moving through the center ,the clock and anticlockwise spinning ,the donut splitting action,the Wrapping then inhaling and exhaling Colored Vapor)
    It depends. If you are following a step-by step program, you are not only stimulating your energy centers, you are also learning to do the exercises. So if your purpose is #1, then move on to the next one, because you are getting the feedback you want (the sensations) but if you are following a program that teaches you how to do the exercises, then do it as taught, because the idea is to learn them well, so you can do them without a book/computer in front of you.
    my second Question is :I read in the energy work book that Robert bruce can spend alot of time on each center ,What's the purpose of that ?
    His own- in other words, every person has their own motivation, and his is his own.

my third question is How Can I know that my energy centers are developed ?
    Since every energy center is for different things (for example, clairvoyance for the third eye, survival of the body for the base chakra, etc.) you know your energy centers are developed as certain characteristics of the body are improved.
    and does a daily practice of 20 minutes actually develop my primary energy centers?or should I Do it more often and longer on each Center
    Every person is different, but in general terms I am going to say yes.
    Thanks alot
    Hope it was helpful.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

3. Re: 2 questions about primary energy center

Can't Thank you Enough Cftraveler
    I hope for you the best
    bye

Blog Entries

Re: 2 questions about primary energy center

I know this is an old post but it doesnt hurt to update sometimes!

I think it says in the book that you can move on to the next center if you feel any of the sensations you mentioned. You can also stay and do the rest of the action but it also says in the book, that you shouldnt spend more than a certain amount of time on the chakras. So follow that and when you are more experienced perhaps you can spend the ammount of time that you want on each energy center.