Hello, i started to think of that a few days ago,i wonder if the 'vibrations'*(look below pls) can be used to stimulate the energy body. Actually, i felt my energy body stimulated when i let the 'flow' through my body, but i also felt sleepy. It was such sleepy, that the day before yesterday i overslept partly because of that. I did this thing before i sleep, than i slept for nine and a half hours, than i tried to do it again, although i felt nothing, and than i waited for an hour to eat(and as a result of not eating for 19 hours at that time, i ate a lot-and no, i wasn't fasting) than i did it again and fell asleep for 3 more hours. And i did it before i started writing this post, and i'm sleepy, again... I also found out that it's harder to feel that flow if when i have just waken up or after taking a shower. I wonder what i was doing to my energy body. If you already know the answer, or you can find the answer by doing what i was doing, please tell me the answer. Thank you and have a good day...

*during a second thought abut that, i thought that feeling was more like a flow of some liquid which is not very dense, like water or something so i'll call it as 'the flow' as i did so in the title