Thread: Why is self defense nessicary?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Why is self defense nessicary?

Quote Originally Posted by LenaNight View Post
    I've had many years to consider what im asking for, I cant fully believe dark entities, or good for that matter are real because as I've said I've never had an experience, but I have read and heard many alleged accounts over the years involving everything from people being pushed down stairs, through floors, bitten and bruised and even regularly being brutally sexually assaulted by negs, so I do fully comprehend the severity of my lifetime search for contact with positive or negative entities, I realized I could have a beautiful experience or a downright "Paranormal Activity" (The movie) experience if I ever get my encounter, so please do understand I know the risks and accept them, but I need something to validate my belief, and satisfy my academic pursuits in studying Dimensional theory.
    Seems the basic issue you have here is one of awareness practise, you say you have spent many years on this, what methods have you used to open up awareness of and to the subtle bodies and their respective environments? Have you learned to say dowse, maybe objects, sense and track energy points and lines or manage energy for maybe the purposes of healing and cleaning?

To stay on topic though, if its so hard for someone who wants to get in there with other entities to have any experiences, how dangerous can they really be? Maybe logic has no place in such a discussion but one would think someone who actively seeks experiences and doesnt get them means they are difficult to find if they even are real and not in the mind. Im definatly not discounting people here learning self defense, I believe people should always do what makes them feel safe and secure but maybe its just something I cant understand yet, I do want to however.
    In my view logic plays a very important role in assisting the dissection and appropriation of likely sources, especially where the inputs are emotional orientated. Without such, then confirmation bias and such like is a real risk to clarity. As to meeting various entity types, in the physical how often does one meet an axe wielding psychopath as opposed to the mildly irritating or mildly amusing or great joys. In the physical there are also those that will exploit in a wide variety of ways, they obviously prey on those that meet their requirements which can obviously be diverse, likewise for some entities. Those entities seeking energy from sexual activities don't usually have to look too far so may not be the greatest attractor available.
    Last edited by mick; 14th August 2012 at 10:53 PM. Reason: missed word
    Mick