Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why is self defense nessicary?

Blog Entries

Re: Why is self defense necessary?

It's bad advice because it puts people with good intention at risk. It may not be bad advice for you, because you have open eyes and are not unprepared, but there are many horror stories of people that try to help and end up in real trouble. That's why I haven't deleted it yet- because I don't want someone to read it, decide that they can handle it and find out that they can't. The variables are too many.
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 22nd August 2012 at 08:05 PM.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

2. Re: Why is self defense nessicary?

I can see what your saying, there are alot of people who havent put in the study time to really truly understand the potential risks. Watching Ghost Adventures and Ghost Hunters on TV wont really prepare you and many people seem to think it does. EVPs, Video Cameras and night vision prepares one not for encounters.

That being said, it sounds like helping people is the only way to have a absolute experience, Im looking forward to putting that theory to the test that negs run from people who dont fear them.

Re: Why is self defense nessicary?

Quote Originally Posted by LenaNight View Post
    I've had many years to consider what im asking for, I cant fully believe dark entities, or good for that matter are real because as I've said I've never had an experience, but I have read and heard many alleged accounts over the years involving everything from people being pushed down stairs, through floors, bitten and bruised and even regularly being brutally sexually assaulted by negs, so I do fully comprehend the severity of my lifetime search for contact with positive or negative entities, I realized I could have a beautiful experience or a downright "Paranormal Activity" (The movie) experience if I ever get my encounter, so please do understand I know the risks and accept them, but I need something to validate my belief, and satisfy my academic pursuits in studying Dimensional theory.
    Seems the basic issue you have here is one of awareness practise, you say you have spent many years on this, what methods have you used to open up awareness of and to the subtle bodies and their respective environments? Have you learned to say dowse, maybe objects, sense and track energy points and lines or manage energy for maybe the purposes of healing and cleaning?

To stay on topic though, if its so hard for someone who wants to get in there with other entities to have any experiences, how dangerous can they really be? Maybe logic has no place in such a discussion but one would think someone who actively seeks experiences and doesnt get them means they are difficult to find if they even are real and not in the mind. Im definatly not discounting people here learning self defense, I believe people should always do what makes them feel safe and secure but maybe its just something I cant understand yet, I do want to however.
    In my view logic plays a very important role in assisting the dissection and appropriation of likely sources, especially where the inputs are emotional orientated. Without such, then confirmation bias and such like is a real risk to clarity. As to meeting various entity types, in the physical how often does one meet an axe wielding psychopath as opposed to the mildly irritating or mildly amusing or great joys. In the physical there are also those that will exploit in a wide variety of ways, they obviously prey on those that meet their requirements which can obviously be diverse, likewise for some entities. Those entities seeking energy from sexual activities don't usually have to look too far so may not be the greatest attractor available.
    Last edited by mick; 14th August 2012 at 10:53 PM. Reason: missed word
    Mick

4. Re: Why is self defense nessicary?

Quote Originally Posted by mick View Post
    Seems the basic issue you have here is one of awareness practise, you say you have spent many years on this, what methods have you used to open up awareness of and to the subtle bodies and their respective environments? Have you learned to say dowse, maybe objects, sense and track energy points and lines or manage energy for maybe the purposes of healing and cleaning?
    I have spent alittle over 20 years on this, I started when I was a Wiccian as a early teen. I really have had no idea how to open my awareness to these energies, mostly my methods was closing my eyes and trying to reach out at locations said to be haunted, and of course using technology ie cameras, voice recorders, energy detectors etc though this was when I was younger. I was, quiet literally reaching out in the dark on this, when it proved fruitless I moved to a more research role, studying cases and different creatures people claim to encounter, gathering knowledge about those situations and beings etc. Its not until I got spiritual early this year I've tried again trying to figure out how to open my awareness, but at this point I still dont know how to 'pierce the veil' so to speak. Thus far I cant sense energy without the use of Technology. EMF Detectors and such.

In my view logic plays a very important role in assisting the dissection and appropriation of likely sources, especially where the inputs are emotional orientated. Without such, then confirmation bias and such like is a real risk to clarity. As to meeting various entity types, in the physical how often does one meet an axe wielding psychopath as opposed to the mildly irritating or mildly amusing or great joys. In the physical there are also those that will exploit in a wide variety of ways, they obviously prey on those that meet their requirements which can obviously be diverse, likewise for some entities. Those entities seeking energy from sexual activities don't usually have to look too far so may not be the greatest attractor available.
    Im a naturally very logical person, as Im a Quantum Physicist, its required to approach science logically. As I understand it, these entities are all around people, everywhere, its just there is just more powerful beings at supposed haunted locations. Its at least how I was led to understand it, the ones present at most locations are just not powerful to manifest in anyway. What led me to trying to use sexual energy to lure entities is I've heard its powerful and there are beings, like demonic entities that enjoy feeding off of it, but your probably right, there is alot of sexual energy out there, so using it to lure entities to you probably doesnt work since its so plentiful as opposed to ages past where like in medieval Europe records indicate sexual energy easily lured dark energies to people as I've read accounts of.

The only other idea I had was using Astral Projection to to entice entities to follow me back and hang around which I understand it, is very easy. Astral entities are said to love human energy and eagerly seek out astral projectors attempting to make deals or follow them etc. My research has turned up alot of people claiming to have positive and negative entities following people back to their bodies for various purposes, including sexual.

LenaNight, SoulSail has a lot of experience of negs. Don't wish them to come to you, just because you yearn for experience! You could be saddled with them for years, even your whole life.

I will be honest with you: I have never encountered a neg. That may be because I spend a lot of time on spiritual purification before astral projecting. I never project if I feel anxious, angry, jealous, etc. and will refrain for several days afterwards. Perhaps, just perhaps, this almost obsessive spiritual preparation before projection has spared me from meeting negs. Also, I'm no great explorer; I always go to the highest levels of the astral, for specific reasons - which I won't go into here.

But I have no doubt at all that such negs exist - and I have no desire to meet them! I agree heartily with what CFT said about your offer to protect someone else from a neg. If you have no experience of such things, is it wise to expose yourself?

Please, be wise and listen carefully to Soul and CFT. Keep yourself safe and don't experiment unless you are sure you will stay that way.

LenaNight i like your attitude, 6-7 years ago i would of thought you were crazy. My first 2 yrs of neg problems were horrible, and finally got rid of it after 8-9yrs. I still get tested every now and then, maybe because i refuse to change my life (i kind of like it) but i don't really think that will help (my belief)

Reflecting back the whole neg experince did me good, it's a big accomplishment and i feel really good about it

So i think i understand the drive, if your still up for it shoot me a pm. Maybe i can help IDK

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2