First let me say as far as I know I've never been in contact with any 'negs'. Though I've been meditating alot and working on astral projecting, so its possible some day I might need Self Defense. However Even before I became spiritual I've been actively spending most of my life looking for entities, negs or otherwise. I use to ghost hunt as a teen as even as I got older I'd try calling out to -anything-. I dabbled with quija boards a couple months ago to no effect.

So why is there a need for this? Im just trying to understand, I WANT contact and have for years and nothing has ever happened to me. Even in failed attempts (and the one successful attempt) at OBEs I've never seen anything then either.

If there is some secret to getting stalked by entities, please tell me, I honestly have been going my whole life looking to establish contact with other beings. I've even been tutored on using sexual energy to call "demons" to no effect.

Just to make it clear, I do believe some people get attacked by negs, as I've believed for a long time they exist but it seems difficult to me at least to believe they are a real danger since I've spent 20+ years trying to have an experience.