Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 333 or 33 (or 0.3333 as from 6 divided by 18)

333 or 33 (or 0.3333 as from 6 divided by 18)

Preliminaries: As I had been sick again I asked for healing. I also asked for information (again) to be given in dreamstate if I should/could attend a Reconnective Healing seminar or not or if it would 'go against' my Higher Self and I should rather concentrate on other Healing modalities instead. I know it is "my" decision down here to make, but I still would need some insights and info if Eric Pearl's Reconnective Healing really resonates with me or not. I asked this already and frequently but received contradictory signs (pro and con) in past dreams. Still, I am in a state of confusion regarding this.
    Btw, in November/December 2010 I did a Reconnective Healing session and also 'was reconnected'. But I am still not certain if I should become a Reconnective Healer now myself. The 2 main reasons keeping me still from it is the high price (I need to manifest the money anyway) and the personality and aggressive marketing strategies of E. Pearl, which puts me off a little.

Tonight's Dream: I am at a party. Some people are also present that might represent my Higher Self or at least some guides (band members of a music group I played with in the 90ies). Then an unfamiliar blonde woman comes to me and we talk. She asks me why I do not "divide 6 by 18" and tell her the result.

Analysis:

6 / 18 = 1 / 3 (one third) = 0.33333333333333333333333333...

So this is what she wanted to hear form me? Calculating this fraction renders the decimal 0.333 to the "infinite"? Infinity and 333...? What's that all about?

I've come across the number 33 or 333 quite often.

Recently, I saw the beginning of this documentary (as it's lengthy I bookmarked the discussion of 33 here) where 33 is mentioned as the highest degree in Freemasonry and also their obsession with this number (and NASA). Other interesting connections are made (Kaballah, Jesus, Schumann Frequency & Middle-C harmony, etc.)

Some more links and quotes on the numerology of 33:

Crystallinks: "33 represents Christ Consciousness - universal nurturing, social consciousness raised to a world class, global responsibility, master teacher and healer. 33 is a higher octave of 6, the flower of life, Creation.", also:
    "The 33rd degree is the highest publicly known degree in Freemasonry. The number 33 signifies 'Illumination' and freedom from religious dogma (superstition). The human backbone contains 33 vertebra with the cranium (intellect) on top."

Dreammoods: "Thirty-Three represents high potential and spiritual awareness."

From a horoscopes website: "In numerology, 33 is often thought to be a powerful and mystical number. Whether it be Chaldean numerology, Kabbalah numerology or Pythagorean numerology, all sects still see great power in the number 33.
    In numerology, 33 is often thought to be a deep and spiritual number. The number has had many religious connotations throughout the years and is associated with the beginning of monotheism 3,300 years ago. The number also bears religious weight in Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism and Islam. The number 33 also carries weight with the Freemason group."

Now, here comes the 333 plus the Infinity aspect: Reconnective Healing is connected to the number 333. It is also the charge for the Reconnection ritual. Here's one healer's page about it:

"The vibration of the next learning level – the 5th dimension – corresponds to the number 333. Dr. Eric Pearl has settled the energy exchange for the onetime Reconnection to 333,- Euro Europe-wide. Apposite to the reconnection of the physical body man gives this vibration 333 in physical form too as a token of his wish and full agreement to be reconnected and thus shows the universe his total willingness for this onetime decision of life."

I also remember from E. Pearl's book (which I read quite a while ago) that the three 3s might stand for the system of 3 grids being interconnected (or "re-"connected by the healing): acupuncture-body-meridian, ley-lines of Earth and axiatonal gridlines of the universe.

So was I told by this that it would be ok to become a Reconnective Healer? After all, Crystallinks also states "healer" as one possible meaning already for 33 alone. Or does the "infinite" number "0.3333..." have the meaning of reaching eternity/ infinity (the infinite mind, infinite consciousness). Or does it allude to the 5th dimension / density - as stated above? Or all of it?

And does the woman's chosen equation (or fractal) of the numbers 6 and 18 carry another important meaning? She could instead have said 'divide 1 by 3' after all ...

I'm still undecided. My quest will go on.

Does anyone else here have theoretical or practical experience(s) with the numbers 33, 333 or .3333... ?
    This collector of useless clutter.

Re: 333 or 33 (or 0.3333 as from 6 divided by 18)

Short update on recent incidents with "three threes" - 333:

I bought a new office chair recently to help with my problems from sitting and only AFTER (!!) I had already decided on it I noticed that on this one "333" was (plus a few other digits before it) the order/product/article number of it, the only one in the store. I checked lots of other chairs then for their numbers and they all had different ones, some maybe of the same line (e.g. 315, 331 or so), but still not exactly 333 in it. And yes, exactly this one was perfect for me and I can really sit better in it. I knew at first sight that this was the right one for me. I also liked it most by its looks. (Love at first sight, so to speak). It might help healing my problems that stem from sitting not correctly on the old chair. So much on 333 for healing modalities (see above).

Then tonight I had a very personal AP/(lucid)dream mix with problably a few messages given to me, also related to my new career and some private relationships (current and past). I woke up a little 'exhausted' and in awe by it all and was then lying in bed for a short moment and reflected on it. Then I looked at the alarm clock to see how late or early in the morning it was: It was exactly "3:33 a.m."

Nice ones.

Some more research on 333:

I like this link on Angels here:

The meaning of 333 is a union of mind body and spirit. It signifies truth and that we are all one. All things are equal. (...)
    In seeing 333, your guides and angels are sending a gentle reminder to you so that you can see and understand that. It is a reminder to regain control over all 3 areas of your being. Only you have that ability, your angels cannot do it for you. You may of course ask for their assistance anytime you wish, but you must see that it is up to you to make the decision to bring the pieces together to form an equal whole.
    It also means that your angels are with you and is a sign of confirmation from the angels. It is aligned with divine truth, light, and love.
    I had also experimented with contacting Angels recently again, and seen already two of them or at least seen and felt their energy. So this might make perfect sense to me. Of course, it also could still be related to the Reconnective healing mode. Maybe they are not ETs but Angels after all. Maybe that does not even make a difference?

Also this is a nice one on "Ascended Masters":

When Angel Number 333 appears consistently it implies that the Ascended Masters are near you. They have responded to your prayers and wish to help and assist you in your endeavours and with serving your Divine life purpose and soul mission.The message of Angel Number 333 is to have faith in humanity and the Universal Energies. The angels and Ascended Masters are working with you on all levels. They love, guide and protect you – always. When the Angel Number 333 repeats in your life you are asked to call upon the angels and Masters for love, help and companionship. They will give you guidance along your path, and if feeling perplexed or confused as to your life purpose, call upon the angels and Ascended Masters to assist. They are waiting for your call.Use your natural communicative and lightworking skills to aid, assist and serve others in a positive and uplifting way.
    Be that as it may (Masters, Angels, Healers, Pleadeans), it all feels good to me as it is about connecing to or aligning with positive spiritual and higher (and healing!) energies anyway.

Time to celebrate this .. I'll have a drink now or two (or three!!!) ...

Doing my WBTB-method I normally put the alarm clock for 3 or 4 a.m. anyway most of the times. So I had the idea why not go for "in-between" to hit the "right spot" and programmed it for 3:33 a.m.

Now, I was in the process of waking up still in half-sleep and suddenly the number 333 appeared again in my mind, for no obvious reason, just that I remembered the topic and significance.

And when I thought this "333" somehow while waking up in the middle of the night just 1-2 second later - and I swear it wasn't more - the alarm clock went off. It was indeed 3:33 a.m. I had not looked at the clock before then. Just coincidence?

Actually, I might have developed an "inner clock" for this now or it was a precog, or both.

I tend to notice 1:11 and 3:33 on the clock a bit more. Not sure why 1:11 sticks out, 3:33 does because i was born on march 3rd - third day of the third month - at 3:33 AM or at least that is when the Dr. wrote down when i was born. I think i notice 3:33 more often because i associate it with my time of birth.

The inner clock thing, i've noticed it too. I will often wake up around 5 minutes before my alarm goes off. If i need to wake up earlier for something special, like a flight, i will also get up about 5 minutes before the alarm. Definitely something worth looking into there. Maybe it has to do with circadian rhythms, certainly seems there is some kind of internal clock present. REM cycles keep track of when we are asleep and for how long, maybe something related to that. If you are able to navigate the dream space well perhaps you are more prone to these type of things happening.
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

I checked the exact amount now because I remembered that months ago I received a nice payback from my former landlords regarding deposited money for utility costs etc.

The amount I got was € 33,93

The in-between 9 could be seen as the sum of the other three then? Nice.

Our thoughts are alighn to the vibrational frequencies called numbers. depending on what we are thinking of. Pay Attention
    If you see 3:33 everyday YOU need to Read this POWERFUL Meaning of 333 angel number
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 10th August 2019 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Removed link, doesn't have enough posts to post links.

Blog Entries

There is also something about 3 being the number of transformation: In alchemy, the union of the opposites 1+1, causes the alchemical baby (new soul, evolved consciousness, resolution of problem) to be born=3.
    This is why cycles of completion have three parts; beginning or setup, the challenge, and resolution. It's even an archetype in fiction.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Still seeing 333 every day. Sometimes even 3333, lots of 33, too. Mostly it is car number plates on the streets.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    There is also something about 3 being the number of transformation: In alchemy, the union of the opposites 1+1, causes the alchemical baby (new soul, evolved consciousness, resolution of problem) to be born=3.
    This is why cycles of completion have three parts; beginning or setup, the challenge, and resolution. It's even an archetype in fiction.
    This also reminds me of the philosophical concept of Hegelian dialectic (thesis vs. antithesis --> synthesis).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dialectic#Hegelian_dialectic

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thesis,_antithesis,_synthesis

Blog Entries

Exactly.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    i believe - if you take the alchemy baby out of the chrysalis, you properly get a new universe! working on it... o