Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Can everyone Awaken Kundulini?

1. Can everyone Awaken Kundulini?

I was wondering if it was possible for anyone to awaken this energy? Im just a girl from nowhere, USA whos never had anything out of the ordinarily ever happen and I am interested in this, indeed Im not sure or not if im already on the path. I do get alot of random muscle spasms, pain and I do sometimes feel electrical like crackling on my head, but it doesnt hurt.

I also wonder if it is safe for me, at this point in my life I dont care what happens, yes I've heard the horror stories and if it kills me so be it, but I also have great tenacity and spirit, I've survived such pain in my life most can never relate and I mean both physical and mental and even through all this my will never let me loose consciousness against my will only if im put under for one of my many surgeries or falling asleep.

So many the question is two fold, can anyone awaken this energy, and is it reccomended for someone in my state to do this? Unlike many others who go through this and take the chance, I really have nothing holding me back from risking my life to do this.

Blog Entries

Re: Can everyone Awaken Kundulini?

Lena, Kundalini is just another word for 'energy body'. Your kundalini is as active as you want it to be, and if you do want it to be active, you will get to the point in which you will do something about it. Chakras are part of the kundalini system, for example.
    I am getting the impression for some of your posts that you get the impression that there are many 'should' and 'shouldn't's in metaphysical exploration, and there are really not- everything is about choice.
    Yes, some people have it rise (which is not really the same as 'awaken'- an awakened kundalini can be as simple as having an amazing peak experience or developing clairvoyance)- the process that causes traumatic things is really a kunalini rising/raising, and that is much harder to do.
    Can anyone have a traumatic serpent rising episode? Yes, but usually it's people that have been doing pronounced and deliberate exercises while not being ready for it, or people who agreed karmically to undergo this transformation- it's really not easy to rise it by accident.
    You may want to read the following article written by Robert Bruce; it may help with the distinction.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

3. Re: Can everyone Awaken Kundulini?

Thanks for clearing it up, and your right, the way people generally talk about it especially those unprepared or not even knowing what this is, it has made it seem like it wasnt a choice, and more a condition that can be forced on someone.

Though I disagree about choice, I mean yes some people can choose to have these things happen, Im sure many have. I've chosen many things too and honestly most have not come to fruition no matter how much energy, effort and drive I put into it and I mean over the course of years.

Sometimes I honestly feel Im imprisoned and caged and my choices dont matter because nothing comes of them regardless of how much I persist. Maybe its a topic for another thread, but has there been any confirmation a persons life could be a punishment for past transgressions, that they are denied any sort of emancipation and must instead endure suffering to learn a lesson Its honestly how I feel often.

Blog Entries

I personally don't believe in Karma in that way, so I can't help you there.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Quote Originally Posted by LenaNight View Post
    Sometimes I honestly feel Im imprisoned and caged and my choices dont matter because nothing comes of them regardless of how much I persist. Maybe its a topic for another thread, but has there been any confirmation a persons life could be a punishment for past transgressions, that they are denied any sort of emancipation and must instead endure suffering to learn a lesson Its honestly how I feel often.
    I suggest you throw out the idea of punishment. This whole matter of existence and being is about experiencing what you need most in order to grow closer to God/Source/Truth--whatever term you like best. CFT used the word Karma, because that's what this sentence suggests your getting at, but Karma is simply the configuration of all forces that make this very moment what it is, whether good or bad. Think cause and effect. Better yet, think about cause and effect being blind, amoral concepts if that helps. You're not being punished, you're learning to pick the lock on your cage and sometimes it takes a lifetime or more to just figure out you've been using the wrong method all along. Keep going.

Soul
    Know Thyself

6. Re: Can everyone Awaken Kundulini?

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSail View Post
    I suggest you throw out the idea of punishment. This whole matter of existence and being is about experiencing what you need most in order to grow closer to God/Source/Truth--whatever term you like best. CFT used the word Karma, because that's what this sentence suggests your getting at, but Karma is simply the configuration of all forces that make this very moment what it is, whether good or bad. Think cause and effect. Better yet, think about cause and effect being blind, amoral concepts if that helps. You're not being punished, you're learning to pick the lock on your cage and sometimes it takes a lifetime or more to just figure out you've been using the wrong method all along. Keep going.

Soul
    I see what your getting at there, and CT might be right, I think I was describing Karma. Maybe it doesnt exist, maybe it does but sometimes I just cant help wondering if I my purpose in this life is suffer to learn something. It brings up alot of uncomfortable questions like if I can ever change that fate, or if my only liberation will be when its time for me to move on from this plane.

Either way, I wonder if anyone else has ever been angry at their higher self? I know I am, it'll be a interesting conversation if I ever get a hold of her.

Still back on topic, do I have the right mindset to work on Kundilini? Can it even work on me if I meditate and listen to Chakra binaurals?

anyone at all work with kundalini and there are absolutely no exceptions to the rule - everyone* responds to shaktipat

Kundalini work involves a lot advanced energetics and constant assidious devoted application of hardwork

Kundalini isn't a once awaken problem solved process - upcoming waves arent always as easy to deal with previous erruptions and bring their own set of problems

The Hallmark movement of serpentine movement upwards in the spine isn't the sole defining criteria of a Kundalini experience , variations are dime a dozen , not everyone who AP's gets the buzzing.

Kundalini itself isn't enlightment nor does it immediately land you in a pool of siddhi - there are many in between stages

Ultimately IMO it all comes down to hardwork , discipline , practice , determination and singular scrupulous applied focus - and trust me all that isn't easy to sustain.

Quote Originally Posted by LenaNight
    do I have the right mindset to work on Kundilini?
    here's the answer :

Quote Originally Posted by LenaNight
    at this point in my life I dont care what happens, yes I've heard the horror stories and if it kills me so be it, but I also have great tenacity and spirit

this addresses some of the important issues , worth a read for the Kundalini Inclined.

RB's musings on Kundalini

* "I have energetic sensations along the spine and associated areas".

* "My basal/sacral chakras are very active i definitely feel Kundalini".

* "Am I kundalini active if i feel something moving upwards my spine?"

* "I'm seeing a lot of "Serpent" type Kundalini "Snake" visions - is an awakening immiment?.

* "I'm particularly third eye sensitive - is this Kundalini?"

* "I'm very prone to depressions and mood-swings is this Kundalini induced "psychosis"?

* "Do i have to lose my marbles to let Kundalini rise?"

* "I'm a stay at home wife with two great kids , will Kundalini fit fine into my routine?"

* "As as advanced practioner i might be ready for Kundalini as the "next upgrade"-what should i proceed with".

* "What about Kundalini resorts? - I'm spirtiually inclined and this might be spending time productively for me"

* "Where can i get a shakipat and how long will it last?"

are addressed here : Going for Kundalini.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast