Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Can everyone Awaken Kundulini?

Re: Can everyone Awaken Kundulini?

Kundalini is not something you can accidentally awaken, this is a mistaken assumption made by many pseudo-occultists, unfortunately a lot of people are making money off of this lie, it's a distortion of the truth.

The truth is that Kundalini can awaken, not accidentally but through a specific manner which involves conscious effort. In the past it was a heavily guarded secret which only initiates and adepts of the white lodge knew about. Nowadays, because we are in the age of aquarius, it has been unveiled to the public. The Gnostic Master Samael Aun Weor unveils it in his books, more specifically in the book 'The Perfect Matrimony'.

You can order the book from amazon or read it free online here:
    Code:
    http://gnosticteachings.org/books-by-samael-aun-weor/the-perfect-matrimony.html
    [Link made inactive but reviewed and allowed. Interested parties are welcome to copy and paste. User has fewer than 20 posts. Please see: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq...#faq_linkrules]

If you are genuinely interested in spiritual matters, I highly recommend you familiarize yourself with the books written by that author (and that website), there are also many other true initiates of the white lodge who give us clues, Manly P Hall, Rudolph Steiner, Aberamentho, Helena Petrovna Blavatsky to name a few, although due to the age in which they lived, they vibrated in harmony with the law of their age, thus it was veiled and only hinted at.

Most of the information that you find on the net or in the bookstores have no clue about the positive development of the Kundalini, worst case is that they are showing us how to develop the inverted aspect of the Kundalini which Gurdjieff names the Kundabuffer organ (tail of the demons). This is tragic and only serves to rapidly degenerate ones spiritual development, thus the human soul tumbles into the abyss with such teachings.

And yes, everyone has the potential to awaken their Kundalini, provided they follow the correct procedure (and are not missing some vital organs)

Blog Entries

I am pretty sure many people have spontaneously awakened kundalini. Also how would you know this by reading a book? It is about self experience like the experience of Robert Bruce!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post
    * "I have energetic sensations along the spine and associated areas".

* "My basal/sacral chakras are very active i definitely feel Kundalini".

* "Am I kundalini active if i feel something moving upwards my spine?"

* "I'm seeing a lot of "Serpent" type Kundalini "Snake" visions - is an awakening immiment?.

* "I'm particularly third eye sensitive - is this Kundalini?"

* "I'm very prone to depressions and mood-swings is this Kundalini induced "psychosis"?

* "Do i have to lose my marbles to let Kundalini rise?"

* "I'm a stay at home wife with two great kids , will Kundalini fit fine into my routine?"

* "As as advanced practioner i might be ready for Kundalini as the "next upgrade"-what should i proceed with".

* "What about Kundalini resorts? - I'm spirtiually inclined and this might be spending time productively for me"

* "Where can i get a shakipat and how long will it last?"

are addressed here : Going for Kundalini.

that was worth a laugh

poke and prod at it , it will SNAP you into 2.
    silly rabbit , trix are for kids .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3