Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Can everyone Awaken Kundulini?

Blog Entries

Re: Can everyone Awaken Kundulini?

Honestly, I think Kundalini awakens, rather than you awakening it. There may be apparent triggering events (or not), and there are things that can facilitate it, but it seems to be rather like conception. It happens when and if it happens. You can prepare for it, do what you can to encourage it, etc., but it happens because it's meant to happen the way it happens, you know?

I know that's not very helpful, but that's just what I see now (after a couple of decades of working through the consequences and effects of an awakened Kundalini that completely and utterly destroyed me and my life and rebuilt same). It's okay to look for it, to look forward to it, but it will happen when and if it will happen.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

2. Re: Can everyone Awaken Kundulini?

I think I agree with your assessment ButterflyWoman. It seems to me 'everyone can awaken Kundalini" is a Misnomer. Maybe every human has the potential for it happening, but it seems like if you took 100 people and put them in a seminar to awaken it, only 30 people or less would manage to have it happen.

It seems to be luck or fate based more then anything else.

Blog Entries

I think some people are just constructed in a way that makes them better conduits or vessels for that kind of awakening. And, this is just a personal reflection, I don't think that Consciousness wants to awaken everyone or within everyone, anyway. Then the game would be up!
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

4. Re: Can everyone Awaken Kundulini?

I think your right Goodness knows my Counciousness is kicking and screaming it seems all the way on my journey into spirituality. I get the real feeling it does not want me to learn these things, and I feel guilty like Im 'brute forcing' my way in the back door to enlightment

Deleted
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 14th August 2012 at 02:43 AM. Reason: Please see rules http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php?faq=boardrules#faq_drugrules

5. Re: Can everyone Awaken Kundulini?

Sorry CFT, I didnt realize that was considered an illegal substance, its in over the counter cough medicines all over the USA (and produced naturally in the pineal gland).

Dextromethorphan is not the same as DMT- it can be used to make it, like meth. Anyway, the policy is in place to discourage this kind of 'reasoning'- metatonin (endogenous DMT) is made in the pineal gland, and endorphins are made in the brain, but it doesn't mean we talk about morphine or heroin because of that.
    The point is that it is illegal in many countries, and AD policy is international.
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 14th August 2012 at 01:45 PM.

i can pick up 5 loopholes in the neurotransmitter theory off handedly , the whole argument comes with the premise we have already subscribed to the darwinian evolution and now its merely a matter of stepping up the game and "taking it to your brain".

i ended up looking "the spirit molecule" (crass advertising yes i know ) for a biochem class essay only to toss it in the can after 30 mins of a read.

I looked up Rick Strassman's credentials appearently his stellar intellect is only outdone by his unchecked penchant for conspiracy theory.

oh well before this ketamines were all the dissociative rage , and that too fizzled out sadly.

but whatever floats your boat i reckon.

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

I ended up looking "the spirit molecule" (crass advertising yes i know ) for a biochem class essay only to toss it in the can after 30 mins of a read.
    That's just about far enough to miss 99.9% of what the book offers.

I looked up Rick Strassman's credentials appearently his stellar intellect is only outdone by his unchecked penchant for conspiracy theory.
    I respect your right to use Wikipedia as a source, but realize that judging Rick Strassman's mind and accomplishments based on what's been posted there is sort of like reading a child's doodle sketch of an elephant, accepting the doodle sketch as an authority, and characterizing the elephant based on one dimensional crayon marks. I recommend you read some actual PubMed studies or at least one or two peer-reviewed scientific papers he's written (over 30 now). Dr. Strassman's reviewed plenty of psychiatric research journals, so taking a look there might be worthwhile as well. After all, his startling success rates in helping people recover from refractory depression, anxiety, and end of life fear situations without stuffing them full of mind-numbing narcotics and sanctimonious platitudes on death (that's what most get today) deserve more than a casual glance.

oh well before this ketamines were all the dissociative rage
    With ravers, yes. Kids looking to find transcendence without lifting a real spiritual finger. No similarities between Strassman's study subjects or studies in the least.

but whatever floats your boat i reckon
    Authentic science, discovery, and people willing to leave convention on the curb now and then in order to help the human race float my boat, and that's not a rage that's going to fizzle soon.

Soul
    Know Thyself

Quote Originally Posted by BW
    I think some people are just constructed in a way that makes them better conduits or vessels for that kind of awakening
    i agree with the prepresent sentiment ; lets analogize an awakened kundalini with a smiliar energetic construct say an activated chakra?

some people already have the energetic clearence and flow so as to render a chakra right into over-drive ("conduit" phenomenon?) while others work and work only to end up with a headache.

I doubt if chakric awakening for any two people are exactly the same .When Ajna opened for me i had flu sinusitis and constant headaches with severe headpounding , no symbols no colors no probes no nothing - that came later on.

Similarly i reckon an "awakening" could just as well be different and have variations in between.

9. Re: Can everyone Awaken Kundulini?

I've attempted to open my Ajna Chakra for several months now with various meditations I've found on You tube, Yoga practice and the internet in general and all I get is a headache. Which makes me living proof of the dynamic between people natural constructed to allow proper energy flow and everyone else who just cant catch a break like me. I've even tried Binauaral Ajna chakra stimulation and I just get the same headaches as I do from normal meditating but no other effects.

I'd really love to see someone prove the idea everyone can do it, and its not just an idea perpetrated by people who have a natural affinity. We see this often, you can talk to experts in various fields, like IT for instance, and they will claim its easy to do and anyone can do it. Which is an effect I attribute more to natural human ego rather then any proven facts to support it.

I should actually see if I can find a Guru willing to conduct an experiment using me to just see if its possible to truly awaken just anyone.

Blog Entries

Allow me an opinion:
    When something happens to different people at different times, this shows something can happen to anyone. It doesn't mean it will happen to everyone.
    Many people try and study and never attain what they (think) they want, and to others it pays off, and yet to others it happens apparently without trying- so I wouldn't take this to mean that the people who do 'it' easily simply assume that it can happen to anyone- if anything, an ego oriented person would think that it only happens to them because A, or B, or C (something that indicated they're special in some way) and not the opposite-
    I suggest that the idea that it can happen to anyone is a logical conclusion from the data given- just because it can happen to anyone it doesn't mean it will happen to everyone eventually.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast