Yesterday I did my MAP exercises and after that I went into my bed to get relaxed and sink into trance with the help of a audio mix I made. The mix contains Introduction to focus 10 and Condition D, from two different Hemisync albums.
Either way, when I was through the Focus 10 part and the Condition D part began I was totally focused and aware. I enjoyed this fully conscious state and thought that everything was going well untill something odd happened.
In an instant, and Im really talking about a tenth of a second or so, I wake up and se my girldfriends face staring at me wondering if Im awake. I stare at her and ask: - Are you real? She smiles and laughs a bit and says yes, a bit confused as to what I mean.
When I realize that I am fully awake in physical reality I just get confused, because it is as if my conscious mind just stopped working in an instant... from perfectly conscious in a trance state to sleep. Normally you have some kind of recollection of that time has passed or that you lost consciousness, or at least had a hard time to focus, but this was different. I could absolutelly focus, and was absolutelly conscious and yet I fell asleep in a split second.

So to sum this up; Conscious in trance and fully aware and in a tenth of a second I awake staring at my girlfriends face wondering how I got there.

Have this happened to anyone else while listening to Hemisync?