Thread: circuit activation

whitethorn Guest

circuit activation

Been doing a couple of hours a day for just over a week and got to say its starting to work. At first the sensations were pretty lame and wondered if I was wasting my time, but they are steadily get better. I can get my legs and hands buzzing kind of like a numb pins and needles type thing, ive often been checking to see if it is just pins and needles but im happy it isnt.

So id say its working. Im actually beggining to wonder what ive let myself in for...

BriMercer Guest
    Good luck! Keep us up to date about your progress.

Brian

whitethorn Guest
    still plodding along, nothing amazing to report but all my chakras are active and the energy is flowing strongly and noticibly. Today for the first time I could feel it really rushing up my legs and gathering like a ball in my base and then id fire it up my body every few seconds. getting closer for sure.

whitethorn Guest

exit!! - nearly

yes i just nearly exited for the first time. I was at about 45mins of week 13 preset - during which i was trying to figure out a new exit technique because if i use a rope it always falls off the ceiling when i pull on it and if i use a ladder the rungs break, so now i just imagine that my head is right below the ceiling. Was really easy to hold that, just kept thinking dum de dum the ceiling is right there and my body is just down there. it works for me - try it!
    the tones were rising and my awareness changing so i went straight into my technique, within a few secs my heart felt like it had been replaced by a pneumatic drill -and all my insides were just swirling round like im on a rollercoaster and it was just too strong and scary to go through with. Few more tries.

Regent_6 Guest
    lol, old post but thats exactly what happens to me, the rope either keeps breaking or my hands keep slipping.