Thread: Beautiful visions

Beautiful visions

As I sat to meditate last night, after a week or so of being ill & not meditating at all, I experienced the most beautiful visions I have ever seen - it was like an indescribable carpet of roiling, moving forms, some quite ordinary, such as a beggar in a doorway, & others bizarre, morphing into one another. . . there was an apple covered in gold leaves or scales, that slowly spun round; there were a number of triangles, some containing human lips & others eyes; Shiva danced in one corner, while psychedlic flowers wriggled & turned. I also remember the palm of the hand of Buddha turned to face me, with an eye in the centre & a tiny eye on each fingertip; a foot, sole towards me, had about fifty tiny toes, each one with some sparkling item on the end. It all continued for as long as I kept my eyes closed. . . I "know" I should not become attached to visions, but I wish I were an artist, to replicate some of the amazing forms & colours; there was a predominance of gold, however.

I seriously think the veils between the dimensions are thinning. . .anyone else experienced anything similar lately?

Blog Entries

Re: Beautiful visions

Yes. I've been getting many visions when I meditate also, and I had the 'Buddha' vision a few weeks ago (not like yours, but the theme was there). Kind of cool, I really enjoy them when I get them, and I'm 'on' lately.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Whow sono2, that sounds amazing! I've had some amazing dreams in the past and sometimes I wish I was able to draw everything right from (the top of) my head. (I'm pretty creative, but the "do-part", meaning drawing, is not for me, I'm not good at it)

Hopefully I'll see what you saw one day, if I commence OBE .

A small question: did the vision just "come" to you while you were meditating? Did you hear any sounds or was it purely visual?
    "But I, being poor, have only my dreams. I have spread my dreams under your feet.
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."
    -
    W. B. Yeats

It was purely visual. . . though I do hear sounds sometimes!